Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went inside from the bicycle ride with Azia and DA was waiting for me with the smile!
Life is so good!

Your friend,
~Cat

My dog, Azia, had the fart and attempted to run away from it!

That is funny!

Your friend,
~Cat

When my ex and I were walking to the Unitarian church to meet the minister who would marry us, he farted a real stinker. We started walking faster. There was a breeze. We walked nearly a block before we got away from it. By then we were in fits of laughter. Who gets followed down the street by a fart? :LOL:

These are so very funny! DA always does say that the farting is the most funniest of things the person can do.

I have the story of the farting I shall post in the Off Topic postings.

Your friend,
~Cat

When my ex and I were walking to the Unitarian church to meet the minister who would marry us, he farted a real stinker. We started walking faster. There was a breeze. We walked nearly a block before we got away from it. By then we were in fits of laughter. Who gets followed down the street by a fart? :LOL:

I believe you were!:LOL:

Did you contact the authorities?

Your friend,
~Cat

I am a happy camper.

I have been trying to find a handy person to build a back fence. It's the back section that would attach to the two side sections and make the yard enclosed. It's only 16' wide. It only needs two fence posts - one at either side of the gate. I got an estimate from a local big box hardware store: $1,074.97 tax in. :ohmy: I haven't heard back from any of the handymen I have contacted.

Well, a friend posted on FB that she was looking for work and mentioned she can do home renos, so I asked if she could build a fence. She came by today and said she figures it will take her 4-5 hours. I will be paying for the $100 or so of materials. We are having an argument about her hourly rate. She only wants to charge $15/hour and I find that unreasonably low.

She's coming on Thursday to build it. w00t! If we are happy with the fence, I will ask her to fix the ceiling in the living room and some other stuff. She told me that she would really much rather do this kind of work, than work in an office.

I am a happy camper.

I have been trying to find a handy person to build a back fence. It's the back section that would attach to the two side sections and make the yard enclosed. It's only 16' wide. It only needs two fence posts - one at either side of the gate. I got an estimate from a local big box hardware store: $1,074.97 tax in. :ohmy: I haven't heard back from any of the handymen I have contacted.

Well, a friend posted on FB that she was looking for work and mentioned she can do home renos, so I asked if she could build a fence. She came by today and said she figures it will take her 4-5 hours. I will be paying for the $100 or so of materials. We are having an argument about her hourly rate. She only wants to charge $15/hour and I find that unreasonably low.

She's coming on Thursday to build it. w00t! If we are happy with the fence, I will ask her to fix the ceiling in the living room and some other stuff. She told me that she would really much rather do this kind of work, than work in an office.

That's wonderful TL!! Tell her she gets your preferred hourly wage or $10 cdn more an hour...her choice (i.e. $20 OR $30/hour).

Wrestling is back as an Olympic sport! It beat out squash and softball, which I'm pretty sure weren't part of the original games!

Last edited:
Wrestling is back as an Olympic sport! It beat out squash and softball, which I'm pretty sure weren't part of the original games!

I did not understand why it was dropped in the first place. It will we back in 2020. There re so many events more worthy of being dropped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having my grandkids and their moms here every Sunday for dinner. How that makes me smile.
kades

I smile every time I look at my herbs growing.

20130909_160812.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom