Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TB always makes me smile. But today it was extra special. He installed a new patio floor over our old cracked concrete and refilled the hot tub. He watered my garden, took away some garbage and set up a chair for me. He then told me to come sit down, handed me an orange spritzer (club soda and OJ) and told me that he wants me to spend most of the summer out there either in the hot tub, playing with my tablet on the bench or seated at the table under the umbrella just enjoying myself. :wub:

My Daughter, son-in-law and their 3 children, gave me a Darth Vader Tee shirt for Father's Day. Not just the usual Lord Vader but on roller skates with boom box on his shoulder and bee-bopping through the Venice of the Southern California coast. Yes I am a die-hard Star Wars fan. My youngest grandson is celebrating his eighth birthday with a Star Wars themed party and we are ALL going to wear our Star Wars colors! Let the force be with you in abundance.

My Daughter, son-in-law and their 3 children, gave me a Darth Vader Tee shirt for Father's Day. Not just the usual Lord Vader but on roller skates with boom box on his shoulder and bee-bopping through the Venice of the Southern California coast. Yes I am a die-hard Star Wars fan. My youngest grandson is celebrating his eighth birthday with a Star Wars themed party and we are ALL going to wear our Star Wars colors! Let the force be with you in abundance.

That made me smile! The image of that shirt will stay with me for awhile! :)

During the Christmas holidays in Boston, South Station, the main train station has entertainment every noontime. I worked right across the street and was able to see most of the events. :angel:

Seeing a little boy wearing a T shirt that said....

"Before me there was no awesome!" :)

There should be pianos in more train stations. ;) This really made me smile. I needed that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0nDhQEIdSQ

I really enjoyed that too Taxi..what talent!

People are so dang weird though..almost all of them acted like they were stone cold deaf. It's not like he had a tip jar on top of the piano.
The lack of any sort of enthusiasm just gripes me. :mad: Loosen up people..you'll have more fun

There are a few downtown, but we haven't made it around to see if anyone is playing them. Hard enough to get Shrek to spend an hour at the Farmers Market.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom