Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My little dog covering my face with kisses at the veterinary office. She wasn't feeling well and as I was telling the doctor what I thought was wrong, she just started kissing and kissing my face, like she was saying to me, "YOU GET IT! Thanks, Mom!"

I somehow have a picture of Princess Fiona on my computer and when it comes up on my rotating photo screen saver it always makes me smile! :)

PF, you are wearing a purple nurse's shirt and a black hat. You have a wonderful grin and it makes me feel close to you even when we aren't in contact here!

:heart:

My little dog covering my face with kisses at the veterinary office. She wasn't feeling well and as I was telling the doctor what I thought was wrong, she just started kissing and kissing my face, like she was saying to me, "YOU GET IT! Thanks, Mom!"

Aww, that is so sweet, FF. They do sense things like that don't they!

My little Monkey cat had a dental procedure done and I am supposed to give her medicine every two days. I thought I was going to have a hard time as she doesn't like to be held or forced to do anything, but I talked softly and said it would make her feel better. She squirmed a bit but let me open her mouth just enough to squirt it in. Then she had to sniff the syringe before she snuggled up for a tummy rub.

I somehow have a picture of Princess Fiona on my computer and when it comes up on my rotating photo screen saver it always makes me smile! :)

PF, you are wearing a purple nurse's shirt and a black hat. You have a wonderful grin and it makes me feel close to you even when we aren't in contact here!

:heart:

Not this one?:LOL:

Attachments

• Princess-Fiona-princess-fiona-28090821-1450-2264.jpg
    Princess-Fiona-princess-fiona-28090821-1450-2264.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 70
Our grandson Josh (age 13) was going to stay with us this weekend but he heard that his other grandma was getting home from the hospital and he asked if it was alright if he went and stayed with her in case she needed him to help her. Of course I said it was OK. He is such a good kid.:heart:

Our grandson Josh (age 13) was going to stay with us this weekend but he heard that his other grandma was getting home from the hospital and he asked if it was alright if he went and stayed with her in case she needed him to help her. Of course I said it was OK. He is such a good kid.:heart:

What a sweetheart :)

What a wonderful boy! You must be proud.

Open the blinds in the kitchen this morning and there was a Hummingbird sucking the nectar out of each and every tiny Coleus flower. There were a lot and it worked so hard not to miss a one. They are so tiny and make me smile....and I needed something to make me smile after yesterday.

FF, hummers are such fascinating little birds, aren't they? I haven't seen any at my feeder all week, so I guess we're down to watching the birds that over-winter up north. I'm NOT in any hurry to see Juncos, that's for sure!

I'm so happy we had a pretty successful garage sale! Nearly $200 for the two-day sale. Shush, we won't count the shorting/pricing/setting up time, OK?

I have been looking for a copy of the movie "Out On A Limb" with Shirley Maclaine for a very long time. I know they have it on Amazon but I didn't want to spend that much. Well, today was my lucky day. I was at my local used book store and there was a used copy of the movie. I told the guy in charge that I couldn't believe he had a copy and he looked at me and said that will cost you a whole dime. WHAT! He said yep, it was on clearance. I love that used book store, they always have great bargains.

Different perceptions of rain puddles.

Adults tend to avoid them, seeing them as a nuisance....

whereas children will gleefully jump into them for fun!

Yes that occurred to me but I resisted saying that.

Often though they have little plastic boots on so...not always the case! ;)
The last time I jumped in a rain puddle I was in my 40s. I was wearing my welly boots. A lot of water ended up in my wellies. :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom