Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL: To 84 year old Rupert Murdoch. She won't have to worry about her retirement...

I suspect there's more to just looking good next to him.
Yes...I think it can be summed up in an interviewer's question,

"So tell me, what first attracted you to the millionaire, Rupert Murdoch?"
eusa_think.gif

Last edited:
My latest smile comes from you goofy nuts! I get on here not as often as I would like; however, I come and see crazy conversations like this and I feel like I am home again! I just saw the Jerry Hall thing on Entertainment tonight and then come on here - I love you guys! :LOL:

My latest smile comes from you goofy nuts! I get on here not as often as I would like; however, I come and see crazy conversations like this and I feel like I am home again! I just saw the Jerry Hall thing on Entertainment tonight and then come on here - I love you guys! :LOL:

And we love you also LPB. As I tell new members, "this is a fun place to be. :angel:

Last thing to make me smile was my order from Amazon came. I ordered Leon Redbone's CD OnThe Track and a cookbook called Waffle Iron Genius. The book has all sorts of recipes that you can make with your waffle iron. Amazing.

Last thing that made me smile was yesterday. I spent some real quality time with my daughter and we had a lot of really good laughs. Plus I was able to stock up on dry goods for my home. Won't have to buy any for a couple of months. Saving money always makes me smile. :angel:

Aunt Bea, that really made me smile!

Another dog made me smile yesterday. Violet does not like to go into the bathroom. I think it is because she is afraid of having a bath. But one of her water dishes is in our bathroom (the other is at the other end of the house in the dining room) and she will stick her head in long enough to have a drink. I was in tidying up when Violet stuck her head in on the other wall near the sink. She ducked back out again but I knew she was still right behind me.

I looked and she has this little tiny cow toy in her mouth. It is actually one of Monkey's cat toys! all that you see is little bits sticking out of each side of Vi's mouth and she is just waiting for me to chase her or ask her what she has. She gets this really silly look on her face that always makes me smile! :)

Uncle George is George Takei! Sulu from Star Trek. He calls himself Uncle George.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom