Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While listening to a Cleveland radio station earlier, they mentioned that the Indians' equipment trucks left for spring training in Goodyear, AZ. :w00t: AND it's only 12 days until pitchers and catchers report for training. :w00t2: Can't wait for baseball season to start.

While listening to a Cleveland radio station earlier, they mentioned that the Indians' equipment trucks left for spring training in Goodyear, AZ. :w00t: AND it's only 12 days until pitchers and catchers report for training. :w00t2: Can't wait for baseball season to start.

CG, you would be the perfect wife for any guy. Your love of sports knows no bounds. Me? I love living alone. I never have to watch sports for the rest of my life. :angel:

Last Thing That Made Me Smile

Yesterday my phone got lost. Spike just came be with a new one for me. I wanted the same one. But it has been discontinued. So he got me a 4G instead of a 3G and it is a Smart Phone. My lost one had a Qwerty board that slid out. I could see the keys and feel them very easily. Just like typing. Now I have to learn a whole new system. But the two boys tell me I will love it. I hope so. At least now I can let someone in if they come for a visit. The good part is I get to keep my same number. :angel:

Last edited:
CG, you would be the perfect wife for any guy...
Eh, not ANY guy. Particularly, not MY guy. :LOL: If it isn't The Ohio State University football team on TV, he couldn't care less. Baseball is my passion, because my Mom taught me everything she knew. We'd listen to games every night while doing dishes together, or sitting on the screened back porch. Listening on the radio (or online, like I do here) is like spending three hours with my Mom. I like basketball because it's the one sport I can share with our daughter, and watch football games on TV for the scenery - those players in their pants :brows:.

Eh, not ANY guy. Particularly, not MY guy. :LOL: If it isn't The Ohio State University football team on TV, he couldn't care less. Baseball is my passion, because my Mom taught me everything she knew. We'd listen to games every night while doing dishes together, or sitting on the screened back porch. Listening on the radio (or online, like I do here) is like spending three hours with my Mom. I like basketball because it's the one sport I can share with our daughter, and watch football games on TV for the scenery - those players in their pants :brows:.

:LOL: You mother certainly gave you some very great memories to carry through the years. My father was into Saturday Night Boxing. My first husband was a true blue golfer. Coming from and growing up around the border of Scotland, what else could I even expect. Over the years, I can't tell you how many times he told me about how difficult he found playing at St. Andrew's course in Scotland. He caddied there as a kid also. As you may know that is the Holy Grail for all golfers.

My second husband was a true blue hillbilly from the hills of WV. He thought not getting caught by the Revenuers was a sport as he would run the moonshine for delivery. He tried NASCAR racing, but not much money in that as moonshining. :angel:

:LOL: You mother certainly gave you some very great memories to carry through the years. My father was into Saturday Night Boxing. My first husband was a true blue golfer. Coming from and growing up around the border of Scotland, what else could I even expect. Over the years, I can't tell you how many times he told me about how difficult he found playing at St. Andrew's course in Scotland. He caddied there as a kid also. As you may know that is the Holy Grail for all golfers.

My second husband was a true blue hillbilly from the hills of WV. He thought not getting caught by the Revenuers was a sport as he would run the moonshine for delivery. He tried NASCAR racing, but not much money in that as moonshining. :angel:

Which was the fisherman and which was the chef?

Back
Top Bottom