Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well gang,
my kids sure put one over one me! I went out to my daughters house last night expecting to see all the new decorations and lights, then out to dinner..I walked into a Surprise birthday party!!! A One month early surprise at that. All my kids and grand kids were there as was my sister and my niece...The kids know I'm not into surprises but couldn't help themselves..I must say this is the first time in my life I've been surprised like this, I usually figure out something is up. but this time, not a clue...So needless to say, I'm smiling as big today as I did last night...
kadesma:LOL:

What a fun night for you!! You deserve it too! I hope you had lots of fun and love all around!!!

:chef:Hey, that's just wonderful! Good for them! ;) I can think of nothing that could have possibly made a mother more delighted and happy.

Barb,expat,Texas,lovestobake,
how I wish you all could have been with me last night...we had so much fun and the dinner was great..The girls had the party catered and we had prime rib, green beans with bacon,mashed potatoes smothered with cheese and there was chives mixed into the potatoes,nice warm rolls, salad was a crisp Caesar, and the cake as a white cake with a picture of me at 4 months old!!!:ohmy:
I truly was surprised and pleased..How lucky I am to have such wonderful children and all the beautiful memories they have created.
kades

Oh my, what a fabulous meal!.....just one of my favorites is all. ;) I would have loved to have been there, and helped celebrate your birthday! In case I forget, when the actual day comes along, I hope you have the most wonderful birthday you've ever had (it certainly seems you have had already) with many more to come. :)

Oh my, what a fabulous meal!.....just one of my favorites is all. ;) I would have loved to have been there, and helped celebrate your birthday! In case I forget, when the actual day comes along, I hope you have the most wonderful birthday you've ever had (it certainly seems you have had already) with many more to come. :)
Thank you,
you are a dear.
kadesma

Getting home and getting a package from a beautiful and wonderful friend. The cutest snowman and pretty little ligthed nativity!!!

Waking up out of the blue to find myself in still in a half-dream about being cozy in bed with my boyfriend and my cat - I'm in my dorm now, so neither one is here. Although I shouldn't be happy about being awake with an 8 AM final tomorrow, I can't help but smile at happy thoughts of my favorite people (yes that includes the kitty) to be with.

Just the thought of my family all being here this next week, makes me so happy, and brings a smile. :chef: I haven't seen one son for almost a year, and it has been awful!

seeing this pic of me and my boy. he just got a toy shaving kit, so he couldn't wait until i got home to shave together. good thing i had a week's growth goin'...

img1435ss0.jpg

As of right now, its the fact that a local tv company is going to be interviewing my class on wireless security. so im going to be on a 30 minute special about hacking. Oh and im on student council

seeing this pic of me and my boy. he just got a toy shaving kit, so he couldn't wait until i got home to shave together. good thing i had a week's growth goin'...

img1435ss0.jpg
BT, you two are so much alike, what a beautiful thing to see dad and son..kadesma

I love that picture buckytom!

My last big smile (ok, more of a giggle) came as I was watching The Price is Right. It was one contestant's birthday. Drew said, "Now, I never ask a lady her age, so how much do you weigh Wanda?" It just came out of nowhere and tickled my funnybone! I will gladly tell anyone my age, but my weight is another matter!

:)Barbara

My Dad calling me on his mobile from the golf course because he wanted to hear my voice before I went to bed!!! (8 hour time difference)

Back
Top Bottom