Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well... before seeing Bucky's photo...:ROFLMAO:

About an hour ago, walking Aspen, looking up and seeing snow flurries. Big deal you say! Well, I'm in Ga where the last snow I remember was 2002 when we got 2 inches at night, so it stuck. I even caught a few on my tongue. :-p

Yesterday at work I was taking a cake order for an elderly couple. They were so cute I had to smile. Then they told me I had to keep smiling cause they thought I had a pretty smile. So that made me smile even more. Then they complimented me on how nice I was to them and thanked me. I love when people say thank you to me. Who knew 2 little words could mean so much ?

Yesterday at work I was taking a cake order for an elderly couple. They were so cute I had to smile. Then they told me I had to keep smiling cause they thought I had a pretty smile. So that made me smile even more. Then they complimented me on how nice I was to them and thanked me. I love when people say thank you to me. Who knew 2 little words could mean so much ?
Amen to that Mids, I agree and it takes so little time and costs nothing...Here's another Thank you for being YOU...

kades:)

Middie, I agree with you, those two words are lovely to hear. My son asked me a few minutes ago to help him open for him his yorgurt drink, after I did he gave me a kiss. That was 'Thank you' silently put. Made me smile.

The new supermarket near my house has an automatic water mist-
spray to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you
hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

When you go to the bread case, it smells like grandma's fresh
baked bread.

When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and enjoy
the scent of fresh hay.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle
and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs
frying.

The veggie department features the smell of fresh buttered corn.

I don't buy toilet paper there anymore.

The new supermarket near my house has an automatic water mist-
spray to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you
hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

When you go to the bread case, it smells like grandma's fresh
baked bread.

When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and enjoy
the scent of fresh hay.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle
and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs
frying.

The veggie department features the smell of fresh buttered corn.

I don't buy toilet paper there anymore.

:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: OMG, now THAT made me smile!!!

I was cleaning the glass on the coffee table in the family room this morning. I looked down and there, staring up at me with her two topaz-colored eyes, was Sally, our 6-month-old kitten. She's a blast and does everything with gusto. So much so, we've nicknamed her "Rocket."

At any rate, Rocket thought I was playing with her through the glass. It was so funny watching her trying to get my hands through the glass. Whap! Whap! Whap! She was having a ball...and I was, too. I caught myself laughing out loud. Sally is such a breath of fresh air. Buck and I have smiled a lot more since she's come into our lives.

I was cleaning the glass on the coffee table in the family room this morning. I looked down and there, staring up at me with her two topaz-colored eyes, was Sally, our 6-month-old kitten. She's a blast and does everything with gusto. So much so, we've nicknamed her "Rocket."

At any rate, Rocket thought I was playing with her through the glass. It was so funny watching her trying to get my hands through the glass. Whap! Whap! Whap! She was having a ball...and I was, too. I caught myself laughing out loud. Sally is such a breath of fresh air. Buck and I have smiled a lot more since she's come into our lives.

Animals are the best therapy for anything!!:)

Jake the bulldog

Attachments

• 00003.jpg
    00003.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 195
redkitty, I appreciate hearing from loved ones faraway as well...I talked to my son and grandchildren yesterday, and they live in China, where it was already today! Hard to get my mind around that, but it definitely made me smile!

I smiled big time yesterday..Not being able to take care of my little ones has really been so hard for me..I felt as if everything I loved most was just gone out of reach..But, yesterday I just said to heck with it, left messages on two cells and went to the sitters and grabbed all 3 kids, Ethan,Carson and Olivia, we took them home and just played, had snacks, played some more..What a wonderful time...I feel so wonderful today...Little Ethan, just made my day with his big blue eyes and telling me, Ma, I love you, I'm so glad you're here with me...What more can you want? Even Olivia, who never sits still came and climbed on my lap with Carson and snuggled..WOW what a day!

kadesma:)

Just answered the door and got a huge boquet of flowers from my kids and grand babies wishing me luck tomorrow morning...Boy, am I lucky..My family is just the best ever,,They make me feel wonderful,loved and so safe.

kades

First a customer promised to bring us chocolate cake next week
and then my boss went home early. I really like him but it is nice having the
office to myself for awhile.

My little guy, Fisher, lost one of his top, front teeth 2 days ago and his little gap-toothed grin puts a big smile on my face! He runs to look at himself in the mirror several times a day, always poking the tip of his tongue out thru the gap. Heck, I'm smiling just thinking about it.

Big grin!

YT2095 and I have been corresponding about a project of his involving photography (an area in which I have some expertise). I suggested a solution to a problem he was having and it turned out to be the correct remedy.

He wrote me: "You're a genius!"

To be called a genius by YT is enough to make anybody smile;)

Back
Top Bottom