Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
" Anyway, that, just talking to this kid who was supposed to be gone by now, and realizing his breakfast out with his folks, made a cry followed by a smile."

LEFESlover, every day is a gift for him now. Sounds like he knows that. I hope he finds enough purpose to give him the strength he needs.

lolol.. my new employer just called. They wanted to know if there was anyway I could start my training an Tuesday the 13th instead of Monday the 12th... um gee... an extra day of vacation. Yeah I think I can handle that. : )

I am getting in the bad habit of posting twice in a row around here.

Yesterday we went to the off-leash dog park as our border collie/boxer hasn't had a good run in awhile had has been driving us crazy (the two daily walks with DH just aren't enough, she needs that weekend freedom time with other dogs than just our Bichon).

I usually don't go but it was a beautiful day and I did one round (to their 3) and sat on the bench by the entrance. It is great because you can see all the dogs and their owners coming and going. My smile came when a familiar site appeared. A tiny little one year-old pug named Tika and her 6 foot whatever rough-looking (but gentle-hearted) 6 foot plus owner started down the path side by side! He simply adores that dog and she is pretty smitten with him as well.

lolol.. my new employer just called. They wanted to know if there was anyway I could start my training an Tuesday the 13th instead of Monday the 12th... um gee... an extra day of vacation. Yeah I think I can handle that. : )

Thanks for slipping in between my posts!:LOL:

Wow, that's great! Time off on a job you haven't even started yet!

YAY Stacy!!!!! Glad to hear that!

I'm gonna get in trouble for this one but I don't care.

I GOT A SUNBURN TODAY!!!! finally!

Small, doesn't hurt, will be gone in the morning. But I shoulda had 2 by now!!

Ok thanks I'm done you can all yell at me now.

several things that make me smile all in the last week.....must be all of the great karma whirling over the steppes of K coming from you DC folk..........anyway, will be going home tomorrow for my daughter's graduation---she'll be capped and gowned at Pomona in California on May 18 and --------yeah, no more tuition for a couple of years to come....maybe "recession" will be easing by then......my granddaughter sailed thru a hernia operation at aged 5.......she played it for all it was worth in the morning making my son carry her up and down the stairs (hahaha) but by evening she was bursting out of the bull pens. Her doctor said the younger they are the better and easier the recoup time.....and my son is now officially accepted to be a Houston police cop as of today......he starts this Saturday..........my, thanks for all the great karma and best wishes to all of you in the meantime.........by the way don't speed on his beat.....hahaha! you're wasting gas in nothing else

YAY Stacy!!!!! Glad to hear that!

I'm gonna get in trouble for this one but I don't care.

I GOT A SUNBURN TODAY!!!! finally!

Small, doesn't hurt, will be gone in the morning. But I shoulda had 2 by now!!

Ok thanks I'm done you can all yell at me now.

if cancer doesn't scare u. maybe wrinkles will. i have avoided the sun all my life and at seventy years old only have laugh lines on my face, nary a wrinkle.

my 48 year old daughter has always worshiped the sun. she has many wrinkles and her skin is like leather, i know lots of women here in so ca. that are the same.

they laughed at me over the years, about being to white. who's laughing now?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:babe

Back
Top Bottom