Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the name Aubrey and yes I've noticed this trend. I love it...My girls went opposite direction with names one chose Ethan James and Olivia Vittorina and the other went modern with Cade Matthew and Carson Brady
But I do like the return of the older names

kadesma
i wanna name my girl sophie.
i'm aubrey, 'cept i'm 27.:-p

neat, i say! my hair turned black awhile ago. now i was looking at my hair & it's developed chunky-ish blonde & brunette highlights that i was looking to buy! saved me $75. i can't get over i didn't notice them.:-p

It's been a wonderful day, had Ethan and Olivia here all after noon and the mail brought me the start of a beautiful watercolor collection from my little friend Sofie...Miss Sofie out did herself with these pictures and they will forever be here in my home to remind me how sweet little children can be..Thank you Sofie.

kadesma:)

I just have to share this. We took a trip to the zoo and two of my daughter's friends came along. It was a riot! Here is one of our funny moments! Note: They are wearing winter coats because it ended up raining all the way there and it was like 63 degrees! Luckily the rain stopped just in time! I think in the vid hearing one of them say, "it's hot"!!! Maleah, my daughter, is the third in line.

YouTube - Bear Tunnel Rolling Hills Wildlife Zoo

Last edited:
I just have to share this. We took a trip to the zoo and two of my daughter's friends came along. It was a riot! Here is one of our funny moments! Note: They are wearing winter coats because it ended up raining all the way there and it was like 63 degrees! Luckily the rain stopped just in time! I think in the vid hearing one of them say, "it's hot"!!! Maleah, my daughter, is the third in line.

YouTube - Bear Tunnel Rolling Hills Wildlife Zoo

kids were funny, you have a wonderful laugh. it is infectious.

babe:LOL::LOL:

We've had this keyboard for a long time and I've seen these "favorites" buttons at the top but never used them.
Yesterday I finally assigned a few favorites, and I love walking over and just hitting #1 to get here!
:)

I got that video in an email and it is soooooooooo cute!

What made me smile was when I was visiting with my mother she gave my son a picture of her holding him that said "Grandma loves you!". Barrett pointed at her picture with one hand and pointed at her with the other hand and said, "Two! Two! Two!"

Yesturday, as some of you may know, I attempted to make red beans and rice for the first time. I was quite anxious about it the whole day wondering about the beans being old and using the frozen ham bone!!
Well, my hubby walked in the door from work and the first thing he said was "It smells like HOME". That to me was such a compliment!! Then to further boost my ego, he circled the kitchen like a buzzard every few minutes tasting, complimenting, tasting, complimenting:LOL: It took a while for the beans to soften enough, but he probably ate half the pot while the beans were still hard!! After dinner he kissed me on the forehead and thanked me for a amazing dinner:wub:
So...thank you all for inspiring me to try new recipes and for giving me the advice I need!!:)

Going to the doctor!! 15 lbs gone. I can see it in my face and arms, more than anything. I posted todays pic in health concerns. Yes, I'm still big, but, I will get there one day! hehe

I had given Ethan a package of sugar free bubble gum yesterday. Well then, when I went to bed last night, guess what I found stashed under my pillow?;)

kadesma

you should get them a little curtain, for god's sakes, elsie...:)

today, my son's schoolteacher told my wife that the little guy has won over every single teacher in the school. they all talk about him, saying that he's so polite and friendly, and he always greets them with a big hug and a sincere comment that always make them smile. he tells them how pretty they are, and how much he missed them while we were away.

thatsa my boy!

Back
Top Bottom