Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
David and girlfriend just called and ask me to baby sit the Grandbabies this weekend!
I'm so excited...even if the grands are really just two little baby kittens!! ( I've missed lily so much. It'll be great having something to snuggle. Paul won't be home so they can even sleep with me!!!!

David and girlfriend just called and ask me to baby sit the Grandbabies this weekend!
I'm so excited...even if the grands are really just two little baby kittens!! ( I've missed lily so much. It'll be great having something to snuggle. Paul won't be home so they can even sleep with me!!!!
Kids or fur baby kids, it all makes you feel comfy and safe when they cuddle with you. I love that feeling I get when they are close. Have a wonderful night.
kades:)

my furbabies snuggled with me yesterday. tigs laid with me & purred & purred. charlotte just was being an overwhhelmed-to-see-Mommy kitty, purring & stuff.

We're parents again. When I went out onto the front porch this morning to feed the outside kitties, I noticed a pair of orange ears poking up from the top of a box in a secluded corner of the porch. It was Miss Chiefy.

On Thursday, I'd spoken to her and suggested that she needed to consider the box in the corner when she was ready to have her babies. Just let me say, she was very, very, very pregnant.

Funny, she must've listened to me, because she was in the box in the throes of having her kittens. By late afternoon she'd had three dark grey and two orange babies. It was well over 100 degrees today, so she was quite uncomfortable. Poor mommy.

I emptied their water bowl and refilled it with nice cool water. Chiefy jumped, literally, at the chance and took a long, long drink.

As of this moment, mommy and babies are doing well. Pretty soon the porch will be hoppin'!

The lady who watches my babies now has been working with them with another lady, teaching them some dace steps andsongs and last night we had a little recital for the families..To see my Cade in a top hat as master of ceremonies and realize he learned all of the dances and what to say in one afternoon kind of blew my mind..I knew he was smart, but wow..Then to see little Olivia come out on the stage and look up and say Hi ma, hi pa, hi daddy and mommy then start to sing with the others was a hoot, looking at little Ethan in the back row singing and saying his part so very serious and Carson the perenial rogue laughing and being a perfect wiggle worm made all of us laugh so hard..It was so special to see them dance and sing...It makes me tear up and my heart beat fast with pride and love..These little ones all of them mine and the others so very special...
kadesma

I was really down in the dumps yesterday just thinking about all the things going on in my life lately, I would just cry at the drop of a hat or if anyone said anything to me. Really depressing day.
Today DH and I do mean DEAR.......went out and bought me a laptop that I have been wanting for forever!!! Talk about smiling! I also thanked him properly...lol He is working on it now to get it all set up for me.

Barb

I was really down in the dumps yesterday just thinking about all the things going on in my life lately, I would just cry at the drop of a hat or if anyone said anything to me. Really depressing day.
Today DH and I do mean DEAR.......went out and bought me a laptop that I have been wanting for forever!!! Talk about smiling! I also thanked him properly...lol He is working on it now to get it all set up for me.

Barb
Congratulations, Barb! That's the sweetest thing for him to do! He deserves a big hug for that one. Isn't it just wonderful when someone you love loves you back?

Congratulations, Barb! That's the sweetest thing for him to do! He deserves a big hug for that one. Isn't it just wonderful when someone you love loves you back?

Yes it is wonderful!! He is really good to me. We've been married for almost 35 years and he's always doing something nice for me, as I try to do for him. We make a great pair!

Barb

My son's kittens.. they were so
much fun to play with.
It feels good doesn't it? I miss my doxie Maggie more than I can say, so when my son comes over he always brings Woody and I spend time just sitting with the woodman in my lap..It's like old times.:)
kadesma

Went for a 5-mile walk with DH and all 3 kids this morning. Boys on thier bikes, legogirl in the stroller and walking when she felt like it....
Walked past a small lake near the house, discovered a Llama farm up the road!
So much fun, I can't wait til tomorrow's walk!

I was sorta selfish on the walk. All I could think of while petting the Llamas was my knitting needles and a nice toasty sweater.......

lol.. that's what happens to us when the deer and the bear walk through the yard...

How cute.. how tastey!!!

Back
Top Bottom