Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_660971_0_6d81447e3cc7c318bed6b25c0898f37b.jpg

this little guy has been making me smile ever since he arrived last week I cant believe someone would dump such a cute little guy.

he is a bit mad in his pic because he just got a bath but he is a hilarious little dog and is getting along pretty well with my dog and cat.

also he has been great for a freind of mine who is staying with me right now who has been going through a rough patch because it gives him something to love and focus on and he really needs that right now.

Yesterday, we gathered up our two daughters and one son-in-law and all four babies and fired up the motor home and all went to Casa de Fruta for the day..This was the first time for Ethan and Olivia to go there so they had great big eyes at the double decker carousel with all it's lights and the fancy horses and bright colors..Carson and Cade have ridden many times but jumped on and took a ride with their cousins..Then they rode the train around the park and when all was done we settled at some tables in the shade and had ice cream cones all around..I've been wanting to do this for some time now and finally got my exchanges in line and was able to work the ride in..it was so nice to sit in that motor home and listen to little voices singing songs and talking to us and each other..Asking questions and just being happy..What more could I ask for? As you can see my smile is huge.:LOL:
kadesma

Pancho, he is ADORABLE!! Too bad he was dumped, but, so wonderful that he found such a wonderful home !! Good for you!!

Yesterday, we gathered up our two daughters and one son-in-law and all four babies and fired up the motor home and all went to Casa de Fruta for the day..This was the first time for Ethan and Olivia to go there so they had great big eyes at the double decker carousel with all it's lights and the fancy horses and bright colors..Carson and Cade have ridden many times but jumped on and took a ride with their cousins..Then they rode the train around the park and when all was done we settled at some tables in the shade and had ice cream cones all around..I've been wanting to do this for some time now and finally got my exchanges in line and was able to work the ride in..it was so nice to sit in that motor home and listen to little voices singing songs and talking to us and each other..Asking questions and just being happy..What more could I ask for? As you can see my smile is huge.:LOL:
kadesma

got pics ma??

watched opening ceremonies for the olympics last night, let the oldest stay up... he was in awe and it was so cool to see him reading and learning all the different countries.

Got an interview tomorrow at 1 pm with a doctors office, woohoo!! It's less pay, but, insurance and the hours are m-f 8-5!! i'm so excited!! First dr office that ever called me for an interview, please keep your fingers crossed!!

Thanks miniman!! I'm very excited about it. Always wanted to work in a dr's office, didnt' matter if it was human or animal.

img_663788_0_6d81447e3cc7c318bed6b25c0898f37b.jpg

this little guy has been making me smile ever since he arrived last week I cant believe someone would dump such a cute little guy.

he is a bit mad in his pic because he just got a bath but he is a hilarious little dog and is getting along pretty well with my dog and cat.

also he has been great for a freind of mine who is staying with me right now who has been going through a rough patch because it gives him something to love and focus on and he really needs that right now.
this just made me smile, as did reading your post.
job well done............precious...

img_663896_0_6d81447e3cc7c318bed6b25c0898f37b.jpg

Me smiling:):):)
He looks more like he's in the ZONE, thinking about what's for dinner. Big huggers from me.
Do we know a name yet?

Wanted to let you all know that LP, Laurie, has had her surgery and is fine. Her DH kindly pm'd me with the news..So wanted to share the good news and let everyone SMILE with me...
Get well SOON Laurie glad your on the mend
kadesma;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom