Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My youngest working on his homework when he got home from school and he looked up at me when answering a question, that he got right, and the smile on his face lit mine up. He has mild autism so when he meets a task and finds happiness in that accomplishment I too feel his happiness.

Aww he sounds lovely :)

Heard from my DF this afternoon in Iraq after her didn't call for his nightly chat with melast night....needless to say I was starting to get nervous. But he finally called and all is well!! :mrgreen::wub:

Heard from my DF this afternoon in Iraq after her didn't call for his nightly chat with melast night....needless to say I was starting to get nervous. But he finally called and all is well!! :mrgreen::wub:

gads, that is every person's worst nightmare........glad that you heard from your DF finally and that all is well imagine a smiley face clapping their hands overhead:LOL:

woohoo!! thank you, i'm VERY excited. Not what I really wanted, but, hey, it's a city job, benefits out the wazoo and holidays and days off and and....lol!! I'm just very excited and know better to do that cuz it's a harder fall. But, that's ok, lol

i was backing up some pictures that were taken this past summer, and came across this one. it's a little out of frame because i was holding the camera on a rocking boat. we were on the circle line, the sightseeing ferry that goes around manhattan island.

it's not the greatest picture, as my boy and i were squishing my wife's head with our noggins to try to fit in the frame. :)

seeing it this morning brought a smile to my face, and it reminds me of how much that i have to be grateful for.

Bucky,,, you have a nice looking family! That boy of yours is sooooooooooo cute.
He sure looks old now though!! Not a baby any more!

Letting my kitten Ginger out of quarantine finally, after 2 weeks, of him being confined in a room made me smile.

Lovely pic Bucky :)
I think the last thing to make me smile was a song that came on that I really like for some reason :)

Aww Bucky, that made me smile too!! T, your right, he's not a baby anymore. Growing up right before our eyes!! Beautiful family!!

i was backing up some pictures that were taken this past summer, and came across this one. it's a little out of frame because i was holding the camera on a rocking boat. we were on the circle line, the sightseeing ferry that goes around manhattan island.

it's not the greatest picture, as my boy and i were squishing my wife's head with our noggins to try to fit in the frame. :)

seeing it this morning brought a smile to my face, and it reminds me of how much that i have to be grateful for.

Lovely family you all make.
LC

Back
Top Bottom