Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if he's a picky eater then eggplant is definitely a smiling achievement for any cook..........if you've gotten him that far next time grill it for him..........my hubby loves it that way!! As they say "Kiss the cook"
He's not a picky eater at all really (just won't eat liver or lamb), but he had never had eggplant and was never too sure about trying it. I didn't tell him what we were having. I just served it, and he ate it. He said it was good. I will definitely have to grill it sometime.

:)Barbara

This pic makes me smile every time I see it! Plenty of time to roll up the windows! LOL!

538468.jpg

hmmmm......

1. this is pretty mean, but it was funny at the time:
last night myself an a lot (20 or so) of bikers were riding around the city on a haunted tour. we had stopped and were looking at a building, listening to a haunted story about it when all of a sudden from the back of the group my good friend yells (sarcastically, and very loud), "Hey yo! Dibs on the ****!" and no one laughed because no one got it and all of a sudden two girls and a guy walk up next to us and the two girls are dressed as **** police women (as costumes). it made me crack up... my greatest apologies if this offends anyone.

2. the sunrise. corny, I know, but it really looked amazing this morning.

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching the OPRAH show today. What a glorious surprise!

She had ANDRE BOCELLI sing! I love him!!!!
Only thing though, he sang some in english, and as much as I love him, it just ain't that romantic italian that gave me goosebumps. Although I did smile the whole time he was singing.
Thank you, OPRAH!

georgia, almost a year old, stopped by to trick or treat, she was a Butlerfly . has no clue what is going on.

aubrey :):) two year old stopped by also. she was an elephant , and she knew exactly what was happening.

i made sugar cookies to give them.

they more than made me smile and brought back memories of my own two kids , trick or treating. :)

Hearing from my Aunt that my son is doing really well there and that he is doing good at his new job already!!
Yea,
that's wonderful Stacy...Makes you feel like at last it's all seeping in and they got the clue:LOL:
I'm so happy for you

kadesma

wait until they're older and you'll be shocked at how much they grow up.......fatherhood was the best thing that ever happened to my son even though he was young at the time......he grew up fast and now has a steady job as a police officer

We have an inside calico kitty named Sally who turned one-year-old on Buck's birthday in June. She's always been full of "beans" and we gave her the nickname of "The Rocket," because she did everything at racing speed. However, her "full" name is Silly Sally Calli Gal.

Well, she lived up to the "silly" part of her name this week.

For a week or so I've had a basket of veggies on the counter, some of which were ripening banana peppers. No biggie.

Last week I came downstairs in the morning to find several of the peppers on the family room floor. Okay. I picked them up and put them back into the basket.

A few days later, I found (maybe) the same peppers on the kitchen floor. Put them back into the basket one more time.

Then, on Thursday, I was working in the kitchen when I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, Sally jumping onto the counter and, with a very sneaky look on her face, plucking two peppers out of the basket.

She quickly hopped down and rocketed into the family room with them.

All I could do was smile and laugh.

She was definitely "Silly" Sally.

Watching my little dog chasing birds in the yard. His little girlfriend doggie would come running up to me for protection while he just barked away.
Of course he couldn't catch a bird, they were actually teasing him, but he ran and barked and had fit. I laughed out loud.

Watching my little dog chasing birds in the yard. His little girlfriend doggie would come running up to me for protection while he just barked away.
Of course he couldn't catch a bird, they were actually teasing him, but he ran and barked and had fit. I laughed out loud.
How sweet..I use to have a little red male doxie who spent hours chasing birds in our yard..It was a kick he tried so hard and got no place.

kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom