Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Having the gas (propane) coming becuase I got my lines disconnected becuase i forgot about $34 i owed them. (woops) The guy came and turns out we had a leak in the house. I ended up throwing the guy $20 and thought about how bad it could have been since we dont live there and I keep the heat on in the winter.

Chilling with my wife and freind away from it all at the house in PA.

gettng the ma hung (sp?) badge on pogo. (love that game)

oReading a little better, takes times - but I :clap:can.

Oh, Barb, it is so good to hear from you! I am glad it is getting a little easier to read. You are in my thoughts and prayers often. Take good care of yourself. Seeing your post makes me smile from ear to ear!

My puppy girl Peanut (she's 7 yrs. young) just came up along side me and nudged my arm with her very cold nose. It was like she was saying enough computer Mom, it's time to love on me for a while. She always makes me smile.

My mother is celebrating her 85th birthday and I am throwing her a huge party. She has dementia and there will be a nursing home auditorium moving and grooving to the dulcet tones of Miss Butterscotch and The Reid Project. We will have cake as well.

My mother is celebrating her 85th birthday and I am throwing her a huge party. She has dementia and there will be a nursing home auditorium moving and grooving to the dulcet tones of Miss Butterscotch and The Reid Project. We will have cake as well.

Aww, that's great. Happy Birthday to your mom!!
img_717921_0_d884419b1a3f90f3893802b708b4c685.gif

What a loving thing to do..May your goodness come back to you over and over. Happy Birthday to your mom

kadesma

Aww, PieSusan, I think that is great. I remember when we threw a party for my DH's Grandma's 95th (and last) birthday. She also had dementia but the whole nursing home came out to celebrate and DH's BIL entertained with his guitar. I hope you have a really great time. And Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!!!!!!!

Getting the call that they chose me for the accounts payable position at a really nice company. insurance, 401k, vacation, holiday!! Low money for now, but, will go up later, but, I don't care. I am happy to take less money for previous mentioned benefits and the nice people I will be working with and for!!

Back
Top Bottom