Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going to physio today and being able to do all the exercises and machines today that I couldn't do on Thursday, but the main smile was when one of my physio therapists said as I was getting ready to go, "Laurie, you really kicked b***t today! You, know, I really did!:)

YAY Miss Laurie!!!

What made me smile... sending Miss Stacy and Licia birthday wishes!!!

My smile today... I went to a releasing of baby sea turtles!
I've always loved turtles and have always wanted to see those little babies run through the sand to the ocean and now I have!!! It was great fun!!! We each got to hold and then release two or three of them. I'm still excited and it was hours ago.

I've always loved turtles and have always wanted to see those little babies run through the sand to the ocean and now I have!!! It was great fun!!! We each got to hold and then release two or three of them. I'm still excited and it was hours ago.

That sounds so cool! I have always been intrigued by sea turtles but have never gotten to see them up close.

this is too mundane........but I've come home to enjoy real tv again..............I'm actually glad for the jetlag in that I'm able to stay up and enjoy Craig Ferguson who airs on CBS at 12am Central Time (nighttime).......he is soooooooo funny..........you can catch some of his sitdown routines on YouTube...........if you give his Scottish accent a bit of time you'll understand everything he says.........why he's not taking over for Jay Leno is beyond me..........he'll probably take over for David Letterman..........just my opinion

Wow - now thats is something I would like to do.

I had a romping good time with Carson, Ethan and Olivia today. I just have to do this more often...They just make my heart sing..Plus I got to see my Cade as well and I am thrilled he wanted to spend the night here with us..I just know I will sleep well tonight, thank you kids, your ma loves you

kadesma

Congratulations, Snack.....but details, we want all the furry details!
yeah, and the emphasis is on fur............I'm surrounded by fur since I've come home...........so nice............so furry nice....................I think that the four cats have finally figured out who pays their vet bills and they are not esp. grateful.........................:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welcome home Expat!

Home to stay or is this just a visit? ( I've missed a lot in the last week)

Welcome home Expat!

Home to stay or is this just a visit? ( I've missed a lot in the last week)

No, i wished, and I'm acting like a maniac on here and the mods are being moderate..............I promise to calm down......really I will.........but I'm so happy as I don't have to leave until Feb. 1.............yeah.................

where did you guys come from............I'm so blessed.........really I am.........I'm in tears................thank you.........and I've been absolutely bonkers since I've gotten on...........is is right to be this happy???? sorry if I'm annoying some of you..........I'd find myself to be terribly annoying right now...........

Expat, take a deep breath..... breathe..... slowly.... calmly, ok, another deep breath..... AWE what the HECK!!! Go CRAZY girl!!! I can tell Texas is different since you got back!!!!

SP... congrats on the new pup!

Back
Top Bottom