Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watching my kitty getting ready to pounce on the Christmas tree then just as she was getting ready to jump we yelled and she took off. Then she decided that it was more fun to stalk my 16 year old DD. She kept jumping on her while she watched TV, go hide and do it all over.

Kades, I think we are the winners to have you and the love you show to your family and us.

Smoke King, you always talk about your grandson with such love and pride.

Suzi, sometimes it is great when the weatherman is wrong!!!!!

Expat, I can just picture your granddaughter, that is so priceless!

My smile? Knowing that my DC family is smiling....oh and yay, I have my nice big computer desk back in the office after loosing it to borders for the last two years!

Watching my kitty getting ready to pounce on the Christmas tree then just as she was getting ready to jump we yelled and she took off. Then she decided that it was more fun to stalk my 16 year old DD. She kept jumping on her while she watched TV, go hide and do it all over.

mikki, my former two cats (mother and son--may they rest in peace) use to crack us up with their antics. They always tried to get into the formal living room, one room that they weren't suppose to--it has doors separating it from the family room but if the doors were even slightly ajar...well...Patches would be the lookout and Pippin was one who would start entering the room. When caught, Pippin would start walking out backwards as if that would undo his wrong deed (or maybe he thought he was Supercat) and Patches would look innocent as if she were not the look out at all.

i finished the baby quilt for my one year old great grand baby. it is a combination christmas and birthday day gift. as some of you might remember she was born very premature on chistmas. bright as a button and very cute. knowing i was finally done gave me a huge smile .

Getting some goodies in the mail from my friend!! Thank you. Of course dh said leave him the address in case I drop dead!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

My mom. Today, she was all smiles and said that she loves that I visit her. Her eyes lit up when she said it. It was sooooo sweet!

Our neighbors to the left of us got two new horses today. They were so beautiful running around in the snow covered field. It looked like a Christmas card came to life.

I feel like I say the same stuff over and over in this thread, but I have to say my friends here at DC... and a special lady (you know who you are) brought a big smile to my face today!

I went to a friend's party tonight and another couple haven't seen me in about 6 months. I came waltzing in with no cane and went up and down the stairs with little difficulty and strutted over to them. They both hugged me with tears of joy in their eyes. It is really fun to see people's reactions to my new found freedom!

I went to a friend's party tonight and another couple haven't seen me in about 6 months. I came waltzing in with no cane and went up and down the stairs with little difficulty and strutted over to them. They both hugged me with tears of joy in their eyes. It is really fun to see people's reactions to my new found freedom!

Alright, Madame Waltzing Matilda.....................:LOL: go for it........and have fun strutting your stuff..........:ROFLMAO:

yesterday having my little Olivia refuse the new movie that just came out and asking to stay with her Ma..Her mom left and I finished a batch of cookies and came to sit with her and she got up, came over to me and said something she has'nt for a long time , uppie ma..Oh boy did this old heart do flip flops..I picked her up sat her beside me and she then scooted onto my lap dragging a blanket over both of us. She put her head on my chest and sat ther over an hour..If you want to know what heaven is..You need to hold this little sweetie on your lap and have her look up at you and say your MY ma and I love you..WOW
kades

I received a special Christmas card from a new friend from Texas. It was very kind, sweet and thoughtful to be added to her list.

yesterday having my little Olivia refuse the new movie that just came out and asking to stay with her Ma..Her mom left and I finished a batch of cookies and came to sit with her and she got up, came over to me and said something she has'nt for a long time , uppie ma..Oh boy did this old heart do flip flops..I picked her up sat her beside me and she then scooted onto my lap dragging a blanket over both of us. She put her head on my chest and sat ther over an hour..If you want to know what heaven is..You need to hold this little sweetie on your lap and have her look up at you and say your MY ma and I love you..WOW
kades

you're a sappy ol' nut..........Kade........got room on that lap of yours?????? Tell your grandbabe that she's going to have company........ jest kidding........:LOL::LOL:

lp, i haven't been able to keep up with everyone's goings on, just quick hits here and there, but this is great news that i've hoped to hear!

boogie on down!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom