Lost a friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
I lost a very dear diaylsis friend today. He was without legs but a dear dear man. I so enjoyed bringing him hot peppers and sweets when I baked. All I can think of today is wondering where he was and why he was late. And Halloween brought tears to my eyes when I remembered how he smiled at the cake and brownies I gave him. I will miss him so much. Please good thoughts for him and for me.
kades

kadesma said:
I lost a very dear diaylsis friend today. He was without legs but a dear dear man. I so enjoyed bringing him hot peppers and sweets when I baked. All I can think of today is wondering where he was and why he was late. And Halloween brought tears to my eyes when I remembered how he smiled at the cake and brownies I gave him. I will miss him so much. Please good thoughts for him and for me.
kades

Oh Ma, so sorry. You took such good care of him, RIP.

So sorry, Ma. It's tough to lose someone who has made a portion of your life bearable. You know you are always in my thoughts.

So sorry for the lost of your friend. I lost my best friend in 1994 and I still miss her so much. Think of all the wonderful memories that you shared with your friend. It helps a little.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom