Mom's gone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dawgluver

Chef Extraordinaire
My mom passed away this afternoon. A friend found her on the floor, called the ambulance, and she died in the hospital.

It hasn't really hit me yet, I'm still in shock. Lots of phone calls, texts, and emails going on...

I miss her.

((((DL))))) I'm just so sorry to hear this terrible news. Yes you are in shock right now with much to do. Above all, be good and gentle with yourself and we are here for you whenever you want to talk about it. I remember thinking when my mom died many years ago, that I lost the first person who ever loved me. Gentle hugs to you my friend.

My mom passed away nearly 10 years ago. It still hurts. I can vividly recall getting the phone call from Dad. My heart goes out to you DL. Prayers for you and your family.

So sorry to hear this. It's never easy, even when it's expected. Let alone your situation.
My thoughts are with you, Dawg.

I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you and your family. When my mom died 12 years ago, it was much the same. I'm sure you feel very numb today, and you will for awhile. Hold on to your good memories. It may not seem like it now, but things will get better.

I'm so sorry, DL. My own mom passed away under much the same circumstances so I can relate somewhat. I think the hardest part for me was missing out on saying goodbye.

You have my deepest sympathy on your loss.

Thanks guys. We had the best phone visit the other night. She was a very classy lady. She also would get really mad at me when I would call the neighbors to check on her when her phone didn't work for a few days :LOL: And when the neighbors couldn't get in, we'd call the cop to check on her, then she'd REALLY get mad! :LOL: She refused to use the cellphone I got her, wouldn't even think of getting a Lifeline subscription. Stubborn, independant, and difficult, though when we had it set up to go to respite living a short distance away from BB, to our surprise, she was looking forward to it. Sadly, she was never able to meet her new grandson.

DL, I am so saddened to hear this, I am ever so sorry for the loss of your lovely mum, sending big hugs xxx

Oh DL I am so very sorry to hear about you Mom.

We are keeping you in our prayers and positive thoughts.

img_1227249_0_82755d32fd274d577c82fc3171500442.jpg

Back
Top Bottom