Ogre's In Trouble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Second surgery done and over. The surgeon got the bulk of the remaining tumor, now it is up to Chemo and Radiation. I told Shrek if all his hair fell out I would shave my legs in support. We are going to bed now.

Oh my goodness! I've been on vacation for the last week (without my laptop) and haven't checked in much. First, sorry to hear about your DH, but am happy to hear he came through surgery successfully.

Maybe it's too late for the surgery good wishes, but I'll sure send some recovery good wishes your way!

Really PF, that's all you can offer. You know that as we get older the hairs on our legs get thinner and they find their way to our husbands or SO ears and noses. Lol

Really PF, that's all you can offer. You know that as we get older the hairs on our legs get thinner and they find their way to our husbands or SO ears and noses. Lol

... and don't forget EYEBROWS!!!

eyebrows.jpg

BAHAHAHA! (some times ya just got have a good chuckle;))

I have always been told that men don't really lose their hair. It just gets confused about where it's supposed to grow.

Not fast enough...:ROFLMAO::LOL: Still looks like someone shaved a Wookie when I get done.

Shrek is doing better, had a fall with a skin tear to his elbow. Took us 45 minutes to get him up off the floor.

It's raining today, I may be able to convince him to take me to lunch.:pig:

Not fast enough...:ROFLMAO::LOL: Still looks like someone shaved a Wookie when I get done.

Shrek is doing better, had a fall with a skin tear to his elbow. Took us 45 minutes to get him up off the floor.

It's raining today, I may be able to convince him to take me to lunch.:pig:

Oh My! ... but if he's going to take you to lunch, it must be better, YAY!

Gosh, so much has happened. Shrek decided he would not go the Chemo route. Despite my prognosis and descriptions I was not making much headway with him. Then he stopped eating, have him back to eating a bit more. Saw the oncologist who convinced Shrek the treatment route was the best way to go. Monday we go and get his IV Port implanted.

Meanwhile, got the bathroom almost finished remodeled, making it more accessible. Work in between appointments, etc. Life has been a whirlwind and I am tired.

More hugs, prayers, and good thoughts coming your way, PF. Gosh, we women sure have a tough job to do convincing our menfolk to do the right thing, don't we. :glare: I'm glad for Shrek's case that he has a knowledgeable and tenacious* wife. Good luck, dear, and take care of both of your selves. (((Hugs)))

*If you're the least bit like me, that would really read "stubborn". ;)

Back
Top Bottom