Any Fried food recipes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fried vanilla ice.

Make a nice ball of vanilla ice, dip it in egg-white (well stirred one) than in to smashed hazelnuts and grinded cornflakes. back in the egg-white and again back in the smashed hazelnuts. Put it in to a very good freezer until it's completely frozen. (you could repeat the previous step)

prepare some caramel sauce. caster sugar caramelise butter in at last moment to cool it down. (or some recipe with cream)

Get the deep fryer at 175 degrees Celsius throw the vanilla balls in until done (15-20 sec). If the fryer is too small increase the temperature, because once you drop it in the temperature will drop.

caramel on top

et voila!

P.s the idea is of course to fry the outside and not the inside :chef: And be a bit careful you don't overcook because pure liquid in the fryer is the very last thing you want.

Last edited:
Deep fried bacon? Bacon deep fries itself in it's own grease. For other stuff get a big pot of oil, heat it to 350°, start frying the stuff you think you would like to taste as a fried food. Keep notes so you know which are your favorites. I would suggest not frying a batch of donuts after frying a batch of fried fish.

Deep fried bacon? Bacon deep fries itself in it's own grease. For other stuff get a big pot of oil, heat it to 350°, start frying the stuff you think you would like to taste as a fried food. Keep notes so you know which are your favorites. I would suggest not frying a batch of donuts after frying a batch of fried fish.

No, not pan fried, but deep fried bacon, it has been a trend for a while now:

*brought to you by the fine makers of Lipitor
IMG_2431.JPG

No, not pan fried, but deep fried bacon, it has been a trend for a while now:

*brought to you by the fine makers of Lipitor

I think bypass surgery is going for about $80,000 USD right now.

Let's see....that works out to how much per/pound of deep-fried stuff?

Ha! Live it up! I did! And I have the zipper to prove it! :ROFLMAO:

I think bypass surgery is going for about $80,000 USD right now.

Let's see....that works out to how much per/pound of deep-fried stuff?

Ha! Live it up! I did! And I have the zipper to prove it! :ROFLMAO:

I just snorted Cayenne Tea up my nose from laughter , not cool :LOL:
My mom calls it her zipper too.

Send a message to Rocket for me, here kitty kitty :LOL:

They are deep frying BUTTER at the Iowa State Fair! Whole sticks! Paula Dean would go nuts!

Last edited:
I once fried paula deen's recipe: fried butter balls. The recipe says that cream the butter and cream cheese and add salt and pepper i added salt too much and it ended up salty

thank you :chef:

Snip 13 said:
Do they use it for something or eat it as is? That's just wrong :LOL:

I think it's on a stick, and they eat it as is. Can you imagine? A friend posted a pic of the fair stand on her FB page, and a local news program showed a guy frying it.

Last edited:
I think Timothy, Chef Munky, Andy M. and I should be the judges giving out points for Best Heart Attack of 2011. Are we getting points for funniest?

PrincessFiona60 said:
I think Timothy, Chef Munky, Andy M. and I should be the judges giving out points for Best Heart Attack of 2011. Are we getting points for funniest?

Yikes! Heart attacks all around???

Back
Top Bottom