Any Fried food recipes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

i Love food

Washing Up
I love fried food, and i enjoy it, but i haven't found any good recipes. Do you have any of your fried food recipes to share?

Thank You.:chef:

Broad question is Broad. . .

I mean, you can seriously fry anything. . .cheese, vegetables, proteins, fruit, candy bars, shoes. . .anything.

I Would love to cook something that is Deep-fried. Example: Fried bacon , Fried Broccoli. And other stuff.

Thank You :chef:

Last edited:
Any favorite ingredients (chicken, broccoli, bacon, cheddar?) or does anything go? I mean, if someone had a great recipe for deep fried squid in ink sauce would that work (I don't, just throwing it out as an example) or are there specific things you like deep fried? Hmm, I wonder if it's possible to make rutabaga fries....

Fresh Mozzarella balls are good just floured, dipped in egg wash then rolled in panko. Deep fried and served with pesto and ripe tomato slices or rocket.

I also like making a mix of thinly sliced beets, carrots, sweet potato, parsnips and butternut and frying them like crisps.

Basic rule of thumb: Flour, egg wash, breadcrumb.

Panko for a more crisp breading.

Plain Cornstarch for a super light, crispy breading

Tempura is a wet batter. Keep it ice cold. Most common with Asian deep frying

with those simple guidelines, you can fry anything, even squid ink. . .Freeze ink, double batter, freeze, fry.

Snip 13 said:
Fresh Mozzarella balls are good just floured, dipped in egg wash then rolled in panko. Deep fried and served with pesto and ripe tomato slices or rocket.

I also like making a mix of thinly sliced beets, carrots, sweet potato, parsnips and butternut and frying them like crisps.

Rocket???

purple.alien.giraffe said:
I'm at work right now but I'll see what I can find when I get home. I'm pretty sure I have a recipe for popcorn chicken.

I wan it if you find it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom