Artists Cut Raw Food Into 98 Perfect Cubes To Make Perfectionists Hungry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amazing!

It triggered a flashback to Howard Hughes and the Desert Inn in Vegas. HH made the chef cut each piece of chocolate cake he ordered into an exact square, which he checked with a ruler. If they were not perfectly square, he sent them back. :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Wow! :ohmy: I'd love to have that framed and matted, too. Thanks for sharing, GG.

Maelinde, good to see you again. I enjoyed the pics of your art! :)

I went to the artists' website and inquired about purchasing a print (50cm by 40cm C-Print).

The only food art I've ever done was a polymer clay miniature pepperoni pizza...
As our niece would say, "squeeeeee!!!". So cute! Our daughter and our niece would play for hours with Sculpey or Premo when they were younger. Doll house accessories like tea cups and saucers, fruits and veggies, tiny "plush" animals. My eyes crossed just looking at their tiny art.

Speaking of art, the rest of your work is very nice too.

Last edited:
As our niece would say, "squeeeeee!!!". So cute! Our daughter and our niece would play for hours with Sculpey or Premo when they were younger. Doll house accessories like tea cups and saucers, fruits and veggies, tiny "plush" animals. My eyes crossed just looking at their tiny art.

Speaking of art, the rest of your work is very nice too.

Awww, thanks. :) I love being an artist - almost as much as I love to cook. Mini fake food is really challenging, but fun. Randy has asked that I don't make life sized fake cookies as he'd accidentally bite into one before realizing. <grin>

That is very cool and I'd love to hang it!

A year ago today, those little foreign cubes would've stumped me across the board, so I'm especially happy about getting most of them as I puzzled them out.

Gotta wonder how many things they cut up and how long that took.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom