Beef Marinated but now I don't know what to do...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

soumya86

Assistant Cook
I've marinated some beef overnight in Indian Spices, Chillies and Natural Yoghurt overnight but I don't know how to cook it or what to do with it :S Please help soon because there's a lot of it and I don't want to waste it...

*lol*
just fry from all sides until brown and then put it in the oven, I would suggest about 250°F and let it there for about 4hours....
do you have a meat thermometer? Make sure about the right inside temperature, wich is about 60°C...

sorry I'm a n00b at cooking (what do you expect from a student).

4hours?!?!?!!? I don't have that time lol.

Whats broiling?

soumya86 said:
I've marinated some beef overnight in Indian Spices, Chillies and Natural Yoghurt overnight but I don't know how to cook it or what to do with it :S Please help soon because there's a lot of it and I don't want to waste it...

It would be necessary for us to know what cut of meat you have in order to better give you advice. What size is it and how thick are the pieces?

oh the beef is very thin i don't know where the packet is but it said "frying steak" or something. and I cut it into little pieces

okay... so no roast ;o)
just put into the hot pan and fry until everything is golden brown an well done..
serve with rice and some veggies or whatever you like ;o)

or fry the meat and add 2 green peperoni, 2 Tablesp. lemon juice and some nutmeg, reduce heat and let simmer for about 20min until it's dry
mix with the rice and serve

Last edited:
Since you have already cut and marinaded the beef using Indian spices, and your heritage is Indian - why not just go ahead and make a beef curry dish? If you don't have a recipe for curry beef here are more than enough recipes to get you started.

I'd follow Cara's suggestion and sort of stirfry it. You could add a can of chopped tomatoes afterwards and simmer it for a while if you want a gravy. Then add some garam masala just before serving. Sprinkle with chopped coriander and voila!

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks for the suggestions, I decided to go with Michaels idea, it was delicious mmmm

slice some onions in rings and fry them in some oil with ginger and garlic. Add the marinade and meat and pan fry it. Serve with rice.

Back
Top Bottom