ive had this recipe but have never tried it...hope it helps
Make this hash with leftover roast beef or corned beef
- 3 cups cooked beef, coarsely chopped (use leftover pot roast, oven roast, corned beef, etc.)
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth*
*If you have a cup or so of leftover gravy, use gravy with water or broth to make 1 1/2 cups.
Combine all ingredients and pack into a well-greased shallow baking pan. Cover with foil and bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Uncover and brown under broiler.