‘Best places to eat’

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I rarely go out for meals.

When I do it's because for some things it's just easier to have others fix it and you can simply enjoy it. :yum:

One of my favorites is Abner's Crab house. Abners Crabhouse
It's just down the road a few miles and the crabs are fresh and local . You can watch the crabbers bringing them in as you eat since many waterman dock nearby.

They have other things on the menu other then crabs but I've never ordered them. :rolleyes:

They look okay but I go only for the steamed crabs.

As far as steamed crabs go. They are the real deal here. :yum:

It's not high end dining at all but you wouldn't find better crabs at a high end place.

The folks are friendly, the crabs are local, and the beer is cold. That's all I ask for.

If I do want to deal with steaming them myself or want to get softshells I'll go here Tyler's Tackle Shop and Crab House just a hop skip and a jump from Abner's
Or to the nice lady selling them on the roadside on the way home.
Just found out she only lives about a 1/2 mile away and is willing to have them at home for me to pick up as long as I give a little advance notice.

So, best place to eat in the little town that I'm from, Kaneohe Oahu Hawaii, population 34,500 (in 2010) IMO is Zippy's! Try the Chili and Fried Chicken plate!! (oh wait, DH says Genki Sushi, I forgot about that one, yeah that's REALLY good)

Where we live now in Southern Arizona has a population of 7000 and there's only 2 places to eat :rolleyes:
A breakfast and lunch diner and a Mexican joint (neither has a website) ...don't really care for either one, and this is why I cook!! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom