Biscuits with White Gravy Question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My grocery store has every packet of gravy and sauce mix. Knorr and McCormick. And alphabetically. But no Country Gravy Mix. I am going shopping again this morning. I will see if it is under the C's.

Hope you can find it. Costco used to carry it, but not anymore, so I got it in the big shaker bottle from Amazon. DH loved it with burger and onions.

we used to make Morning Star sausage, not because we were vegetarian, because we liked the flavor. If it comes in crumbles form good, otherwise finely dicing up some patties would work. I always add a little bit extra herbs, esp sage and a healthy shake of chili or pizza pepper flakes.

Work on your biscuit making skills if you need to, that means not overworking the dough. And you're good to go. You can serve extra biscuits on the side with butter and honey. Sounds like your son is sort of serious bringing her home to meet the family.

Hope you can find it. Costco used to carry it, but not anymore, so I got it in the big shaker bottle from Amazon. DH loved it with burger and onions.

I didn't know it was available in large amounts. Thanks for the tip. Amazon huh? Here I come Amazon. Pirate has been asking for this for years. I only made it once from scratch for him.

Back
Top Bottom