Bison Ribeye Steaks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bison rib eye steaks are a new twist to the usual steak night at home. Although the ingredient might be foreign to you, you can use the same methods of cooking or grilling a regular beef steak with a bison rib eye steak. The only difference is that bison rib eye steaks tend to taste better when they are cooked medium rare to rare, so keep this in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bison do produce great steaks. I know its been commented on before, but bison (even the Rib Eyes) does not contain the same percentage of fat that beef does, be sure not to overcook. Many times when I prepare lagrer cuts of bison I will either Bard or Lard the meat with additional fat.

Bison do produce great steaks. I know its been commented on before, but bison (even the Rib Eyes) does not contain the same percentage of fat that beef does, be sure not to overcook. Many times when I prepare lagrer cuts of bison I will either Bard or Lard the meat with additional fat.

Bacon...I have bacon ready to go!!!:pig:

I found my camera cable, it was in the last place I looked!

Here WAS the finished product. It's all gone now. It was fantastic!

I also had a glass of Snake River Valley Sawtooth 2005 Syrah. That was okay, a bit burny going down.

28716-albums283-picture2363.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom