Breakfast at Crewsk's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PA Baker said:
I just tried a new muffin recipe last night--pumkin with cranberries with a chocolate glaze. I'll bring those along, too.
you are on a pumpkin kick! :D They sound wonderful.

Yes the pumpkin kick continues! We're having some family over for dessert tomorrow night and I really wanted to make pumpkin creme brulee. But I'll be the only one who likes pumpkin, and I definately don't need to eat an entire batch of creme brulee alone! I'll try the one I found the recipe for a couple of weeks ago--chocolate cherry creme brulee.

PA Baker said:
Yes the pumpkin kick continues! We're having some family over for dessert tomorrow night and I really wanted to make pumpkin creme brulee. But I'll be the only one who likes pumpkin, and I definately don't need to eat an entire batch of creme brulee alone! I'll try the one I found the recipe for a couple of weeks ago--chocolate cherry creme brulee.
**drooling** (again, again, and again) that pumpkin creme brulee sounds just... can't think of a word to use.

Juliev said:
PA Baker said:
**drooling** (again, again, and again) that pumpkin creme brulee sounds just... can't think of a word to use.

Maybe devine, sinful, decadent, or heavenly Juliev? :D

Well, now I want to make it again! I won't eat the equivalent or 3 c of heavy cream and 8 egg yolks alone though. You all will have to come over for dessert!

hey middie.. in case I forget, will you pick me up a box of Frankenberry too? I would appreciate it, thanks!

LEFSElover said:
well what the heck, I'll bring lefse and cloudberry jam.
but first, where is it going to be eaten?
:idea:
if it's still dark when you get there in the morning, bucky can lend you his "headlight." :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom