Brownie problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Alix, do you know, I had not even realized there was a sub-forum. I haven't yet explored the whole site, but now you have pointed me in the right direction, that's just what I will do.

A long time ago I posted Brownie #1 and Brownie #2 trying to decide which one was better. Our family likes the cakey textured one better than the fudgy one. Let me know if you try those and which one you like better.

Hey guys, success! I made another batch this morning using msmofet's recipe and they are perfect. I'd like to thank everyone for their responses, and I intend to try all the recipes I've been given. You are all very generous in sharing these recipes, so I will build a collection from them. I'm just so happy to actually have produced something deliciously edible. I've looked closely at the recipes to see what the differences are, but I'm not experienced enough to see why the first batch were such a disaster. I'll just carry on and enjoy the successes. Thank you.
btw bc i just want to say you are the first person to actually make one of my recipes and i thank you for letting me know how you liked it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom