Burger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Or chuck and short ribs. In burger the freshness of the meat makes all the difference. And seasoning of course. But seasoning I use maybe completely wrong for you, so you should season it to Your taste.

Marcel Desaulnier has a cookbook called "The Burgermeister" which has some great recipes. Yes, he also wrote "Death by Chocolate".

My plain and simple burgers always rock. People love them. They always come back for more.

Here's my secret recipe:
High fat ground chuck, ball them, smash them to form patties, add S&P, slap them on super hot charcoal hibachi, serve with sliced cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions in a regular hamburger bun.
Photos of my awesome burger available upon request.

That is what I say too. The burgers the simpler they are - the better they are. Ok, I like sauteed onion and mushrooms on mine.

My plain and simple burgers always rock. People love them. They always come back for more.

Here's my secret recipe:
High fat ground chuck, ball them, smash them to form patties, add S&P, slap them on super hot charcoal hibachi, serve with sliced cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions in a regular hamburger bun.
Photos of my awesome burger available upon request.

No nonsense burgers!!! I'll take two of those...with a little mustard and pickle....Lots of raw onion!!!!

Back
Top Bottom