Canned Pumpkin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aussie Perry

Assistant Cook
G'day,
I have been on the Creative Cookie Press Blog. I was impressed with a recipe of a Pumpkin & Caramel Pecan Stuffed Sandwich Cookies. As a mater of interest. Here in Australia Pumpkin is served with most meals and is very popular. I have never seen any Canned Pumpkin on the Supermarket selves here. Please could somebody tell me what type of pumpkin it is. When I make those biscuits I will just cook some Butternut Pumpkin and mash that.
Cheers Perry

Canned Pumkin

G'day Princess Fiona 60,
Thank you for your reply. I feel privileged to have one of the Top Brass replying to my questions thank you. I went to the web site and read with interest the information on Canned Pumpkin. I copied the line that I took note of. So when I make my biscuits I will use Mashed Butternut Pumpkin as I use with my Pumpkin Scones.
Cheers Perry
And, if you really want to be absolutely sure you're using pure pumpkin purée, you can always skip the canned stuff and make your own. :clap:

Not privileged, I just happen to be one who works night shift and find the questions first. I've also "Gone Walkabout", I'll be back when I've found myself.

I'm glad I could help.

Back
Top Bottom