These aren't in any specific order. I'm just putting numbers in front of them as an identifier.
1. Perfectly poached egg on a toasted English Muffin with American Cheese underneath.
2. Like Snickedoodle said, grilled PBJ.
3. Chief Longwind's Blueberry pancakes, with breakfast suasage
4. french toast sandwich, with Triple slices of American Cheese
5. Scrambled eggs, corned beef hash
6. Penne pasta with tomato- meat sauce and cheese
7. Taco/Enchilada pie with
8. Sloppy Joes, DW's recipe (1 lb. ground beef, 1 can tomato soup)
9. Sloppy Joes, Chief's recipe (from scratch recipe)
10. Omlet with sweated onion, cheese, and mushrooms
11. Left-over fried chicken, with a side of either VanCamp's pork and beans, or home made, left over baked beans. Serve hot or cold, depending on time constraints, mood, and whether it's hot or cold outside.
12. Hot dogs, made any way you like, or even cold.
13. Any kind of sandwich.
14. Scrambled eggs with Chorizo
15. Scrambled eggs with pepperoni (yum)
16. Kielbasa with Kraut
17. Meatball sandwich
18 Spaghetti and meat sauce, or meatballs in sauce (one of my favorite meals, right up there with the other 999 favorites
19. A great bowl of red, and hot chili
20. a great bowl of Chief's special, White Chili
Quick and cheap, I could go on forever. I haven't even touched soups yet, or re-purposing roasts, bones, left-over pulled pork, left-over ribs of any kind, etc.
Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North