Cherry Pie Filling Salad
Leftover salad, if any, will keep two or three days in the refrigerator.
- 1 can premium quality cherry pie filling
- 1 15-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 15-ounce can pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce carton non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup white miniature marshmallows
If available, use a clear glass 3-quart salad bowl. Combine the pie filling and the condensed milk, stirring gently but thoroughly. Fold in the drained pineapple. Add the whipped topping. Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least two hours. Just before serving, fold in the pecans and marshmallows.