Baked Tofu from fatfree.com
Slice tofu into about half inch slices. Place on nonstick baking tray
so they are pretty crowded. Then pour over them the yummy soy sauce
marinade. No need to pre-marinate. Bake for about 1/2 hour at 400
degrees F. Its crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside and
Yummy soy sauce marinade(adapted from a tofu box recipe):
6 Tbs soy sauce
2 tsp honey
2 tsp balsamic vinegar (important that its balsamic - no substitute!)
1 1/2 Tbs grated fresh ginger (yes really this much)
1 tsp minced garlic
Bourbon Chicken from Recipezaar.com
2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
1-2 tablespoon olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/4 teaspoon ginger
3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 cup apple juice
1/3 cup light brown sugar
2 tablespoons catsup
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup soy sauce
1. Heat oil in a large skillet.
2. Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned.
3. Remove Chicken.
4. Add remaining ingredients, heating over medium Heat until well mixed and dissolved.
5. Add chicken and bring to a hard boil.
6. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Serve over hot rice and ENJOY.