Coffee snacks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TylerDurden

Assistant Cook
Hello! As plenty of other people on this forum probably are, I am very into caffeine to wake me up and decrease my A.D.D.-symptoms. I need to get coffee into my system every day. The problem. I hate to chug down my coffee if I have to hurry to school. So I was wondering this: Does anyone here know of any coffee-snack reciepes or something I can make to get some coffee at school and similar places, where a coffee cup is not an alternative? ;)

Tyler

TylerDurden: Chocolate covered coffee beans rule. But, they do leave beans between the teeth.

If you can afford it, get an espresso machine, or a italian coffee pot. They make thick coffee's which you can drink very quickly. I make a flat white when I have time to get ready and a doppio espresso when I don't.

You could make coffee muffins or friands. Coffee Taffy might be another option, but only if your area isn't humid. There are Kopiko coffee lollies, but they're not very caffinated. Energy drinks are sealable, and might be an option, as is bottled iced coffee.

i am so keeping an eye on this thread..mmmm....COFFEEEE

put ur coffee in a thermos - those mini ones that are teh size of small water bottles,this keeps for AGES and u definately won't wait to drink coffee that long im sure lol (well i wouldn't hahaha)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom