Comfort Foods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Luvs2Cook

Head Chef
:chef: What is your favorite comfort food?
That one little thing that you can sit and eat a whole plate full,
something that is simple?

Mine is Pillsbury biscuits. YummO! :)

Just about anything, LOL. Some of my favorites are pizza, burgers and fries, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, shakes, and just about anything grilled and or BBQ will do!

Homemade soups of any kind but especially chicken noodle. Pasta, of any kind. Grilled cheese sandwiches like the one on my blog. Ice cream, lots of ice cream to go with the soup, pasta, and grilled cheese sandwich. :LOL:

couldn't name just one....

top two though are
warm chocolate pudding and vanilla ice cream

For me, it depends on what kind of comfort I need. Sometimes it's intense...."I gotta have CHOCOLATE!!!!"

Other times, a bowl of mashed potatoes with cream gravy from fried chicken soothes me.

Sometimes a grilled cheese sandwich and a cup of cream of tomato soup comforts my soul.

Or, a slice of fresh bread just out of the oven with real butter slathered all over it is just the ticket.

I could go on and on...

It would have to be either mashed potatoes and gravy or chicken and dumplins.

For me, it depends on what kind of comfort I need. Sometimes it's intense...."I gotta have CHOCOLATE!!!!"

Other times, a bowl of mashed potatoes with cream gravy from fried chicken soothes me.

Sometimes a grilled cheese sandwich and a cup of cream of tomato soup comforts my soul.

Or, a slice of fresh bread just out of the oven with real butter slathered all over it is just the ticket.

I could go on and on...

a box of see's chocolate does it for me. lol

Back
Top Bottom