Cooks Essential's 2 qt pressure cooker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lean Pocket

Assistant Cook
Does anyone have this? They sold them on QVC a while back and my wonderful boyfriend got it for me on valentines day. I also received the cookbook that goes with it. However the recipes don't really seem to go with it that well?? Any suggestions!? Thanks!!!

I've got one of their PCs, but I don't recall the size right now. I usually do a combination of a recipe card and something I find on the internet. There are some good PC specific sites out there. I'll be using mine later this week for some seared and pressure cooked country ribs.

I sear them before. I season them up like I am going to smoke them (garlic powder, onion powder, s&p, cumin) then toss them on a hot grill to sear the meat and give them some nice grill marks. Flip them as soon as they release, you aren't cooking them, just searing them. Then I put them on top of some veggies or the rack that came with the PC with about 1c of chicken broth and hit the stew setting (twenty minutes). They come out tasty and tender and have very nice color to them from the sear and from cooking them above the liquid.

Back
Top Bottom