Corporate grocery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Be very careful when having your produce weighed by the cashier. I paid $12 one time for a bunch of kale because the cashier must have been tired from the long day and was leaning on the scale. I do self-checkout any time it's available. I like clicking through and looking for the different produce items.
I never walk out of a store anymore without having gone over my register receipt first. Years ago I would check my purchases against the receipt once I got home.* Maybe I'd find a mistake every few months. For the most part, though, the prices were right and so were the items. Now? Not only do the cashiers not know many of the items that don't have stickers on them, the ads themselves often show sales prices that still ring at the regular price when checking out. That isn't on the stores, however, but on corporate - whoever is in charge of changing the prices in the system before the new ad starts. I tend to shop later in the week and cannot begin to tell you how many things aren't scanning at the sale price on the 6th day the ad has run. :glare:

*That was back when I could remember to head over to customer service to get a refund on my next shopping trip. Now I forgot as soon as I walk out of a store!

Back
Top Bottom