Costco Products You Enjoy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I re-read this entire thread and I don't recall anyone talking about Kirkland Brand Thick Cut Bacon...
IMG_2240.JPG

In another thread
I mentioned that I just cooked off some "on sale" Bacon from else where ... NO BUENO! :mad:
When I looked back at my last Costco receipt, I paid $5.26/lb for the Costco Bacon as compared to $4.99/lb for the c#@+ stuff I'm going to use atop our Burgers tonight - too fatty! (n)

IMG_2128.JPG

I saw this on a YouTub video and had to try it
IMG_2133.JPG

Holy cow!!!
That's some good eats!
You'll find this Pot Roast in the refrigerated section.
It's alot of meat and gravy, I made up a lunch box for Mom and still have 4 more servings stashed in the deep freeze for later.
IMG_2138.JPG

Edit: This is priced at $7.79/lb, not a horrible price for a delicious Pot Roast, given the cost of meat these days, and I' horrible at making this myself.

Last edited:
@Dragonlaw,

It must be a difference in Canadian and US Amazon. I just found it for $24.99 on Amazon in the US. I think I paid a little bit less at Costco. But, based on how much I used, I should get 4-5 meals out of it. That makes for really inexpensive truffles!

That truffle/porcini mix should be good. Since they both have that same earthy aroma, it would be a good pairing. Let me know if you like it.

@Silversage,
Maybe you misunderstood... the little can I have is 6.4 oz. and was under $10. at the grocers.

Just went back to Amazon and's not there! LOL but the grocer still has a good variety of Urbani Truffles. The highest price I saw was 25$ (in the store, not Amazon) for something.

Mine is a ready 'sauce'. Good for toast munchies, pasta, fish, meat.
Really neat, has a pull tab on the bottom! Good thing, don't think my can opener can do such a small circle! :D

Well, when it comes to Costco, their bakery section is simply my favorite, yeah not even meat and stuff like that but bakery. Here are some items from the Costco bakery I absolutely adore: Kirkland Signature Bagels, These bagels come in various flavors like plain, cinnamon raisin, and everything. They are known for their freshness and delicious taste; Muffins, Costco is famous for its large and moist muffins. They offer flavors like blueberry, chocolate chip, and double chocolate. These oversized muffins are a hit among many customers, and if you enter my house you can always find them on the kitchen table.) By the way, they have many other goods, but I just don't wanna talk too much about that. You can enter this website Costcofdb.com and see what else do they have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom