Crème Fraiche?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Floridagirl said:
In Germany I can get it in any supermarket. so I make it myself.

I posted my recipe in the ethnic forum

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14450

REALLY? Then I will have to take a better look at Lidl next time!! There are several Lidls in Rome (and I LOVE them!!), and we can't find this item anywhere else!!
But your recipe sounds very simple, maybe it is the best option!!
Thanks again you are always so helpful!!:chef:

Hi Licia,

yes, in Germany at Lidl I can buy creme fraiche (and also Quark!! ;-) ). Hey that's great that you have Lidl in Rome!
Yep, the recipe for creme fraiche is very simple and also the best option for me .

I'm happy if I can help!! :)))

Iris :)

Oh boy do I miss Lidl......talk about value for money!!! Even Sams club is not a patch on their discount prices :(

Paint.

I do too, but much more than Lidl I miss my Aldi (Sued) store. You really can save a lot of money at Aldi and Lidl!! I know there are Aldies up north (I was shopping at one when I was in Chicago) but not down here in Fl. :-/ Every time I'm in Germany my suitcase is jam-packed ..... :)

You got that right Lidl is my favourite supermarket as well!! Among the numerous amazing buys we made there was a bifinet breadmaker for €40!! It works brilliantly and we use it all the time!(a huge improvement from the previous breadmaker I had about 10 years ago and I paid over $100 for that)

Maybe the selections are much smaller than Targets and Walmarts, like paint said the value for your money can't be matched at Lidl!!

I also remember Aldi when I was in UK, it was the same type of the supermarket as Lidl, I frequented it when I was there as well!:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom