Crock pot recipe's in Spanish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildbrian1234

Assistant Cook
Crock pot recipes in Spanish

I just bought a crock pot from wallmart for my girl freind in el salvador. Most things i buy from there usually has instructions in spanish and english. this item doesn't. Tried looking for recipe's on the internet written in spanish with no luck. Wondering if some can help me find recipes for useing a crock pot in spanish. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
WalMart sells several makes and models of crockpots. It would help to know the Brand and Model number before spending my time trying to find an instruction booklet in Spanish.

Michael, I think this person is looking for recipes, not the instruction booklet.

I wish I spoke Spanish better than I do so that I could translate some for you wildbrian1234.

I tried about 20 different combos of English and Spanish words in google and did not come up with anything in either language...Mind you I know virtually no Spanish - One thing I tried was calling the crock pot a "slow cooker" as it is often called as well. Sorry I can't be of more help - I hope someone can give you a hand :)

I understand GB - but knowing the Brand and Model of the crockpot he purchased might help in finding recipes provided for that specific make/model. Some have only 2-setting (Low-Hi), some 3 (Lo-Med-Hi) and some 5 fixed setting, or a variable range (not preset). Rival actually has a site with instructions and recipes, in Spanish (included in the lists below).

But - in the absence of that information ... here is a place to look for the results from a Google search for recipes in Spanish for olla eléctrica de cocción lenta -and- olla de cocción lenta.

These should give wildbrian1234 a place to start collecting crockpot recipes in Spanish. With any luck maybe Lugaru will see this thread and jump in with some other sites or ideas.

Don't feel bad ICad - I had to break out my dictionary and try to remember my high-school Spanish before I could find anything. The above translate literally as Pot electric of cooking slow and Pot of cooking slow.

Last edited:
operating the crock pot is no problem. yes, i am looking for recipe's written in spanish. lots of times the instruction booklet has quick recipe's. Just want to get my girlfreind started. Thanks

Well, brian, those two Google search links I listed will take you to a bunch of sites written in Spanish. You'll just have to check out each one and see which recipes you want to send her. It took me about an hour to find them ... it would take me days to translate all of them into English! :(

Brian, take the American version of the recipes and enter them at www.altababelfish.com, they will convert the recipes into hundreds of different languages, including Spanish. I use it to learn to speak the languages when in foreign countries(which we are on a very regular basis).

Michael in FtW said:
Don't feel bad ICad - I had to break out my dictionary and try to remember my high-school Spanish before I could find anything. The above translate literally as Pot electric of cooking slow and Pot of cooking slow.
Thanks Michael, I was searching in the hallowed halls of my memory for words from my one year of Spanish in high school (French being the mandatory language until a certain grade where I went to school) and blending it with my basic Italian. Lol, glad to know todos estamos en el mismo barco :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom