Dark Chocolate Pomegranate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
I found these candies, made by Brookside, at WalMart tonight. They are Chocolate Bowl, Dark Chocolate Pomegranate. I wasn't sure what to expect, but they are amazing!!! Has anyone else tried them? They were $3.15 for 8 ounces, but they are worth it! I normally don't like dark chocolate that much, but since it is good for diabetics, I thought I would give these a try. I am so glad I did.

:)Barbara

I've never seen them. They sound pretty good though.
I'm going to look for them next time we're there.
Thanks Barbara.

If you think THOSE are good, you've gotta try the Dark Chocolate Pom ice cream bars that Hagen Dazs sells. Simply divine.

I bought some dark chocolate with hot pepper from Target around Christmas. It was supposed to be a joke as my husband loves hot peppers. Well.....it turned out to be a wonderful combination of flavors, go figure!

I bought some dark chocolate with hot pepper from Target around Christmas. It was supposed to be a joke as my husband loves hot peppers. Well.....it turned out to be a wonderful combination of flavors, go figure!
Sounds interesting! A restaurant in San Diego's North County served a jalepeno chocolate cake. I never went there, but the TV news restaurant reviewer said that it just tasted like chocolate cake, then after eating it, your mouth got hot.

For anyone looking for the dark chocolate pomegranate candies, they are in the aisle with the fancier candies. I'm sure other stores sell them too.

I'm heading to Walmart today and will be sure to pick up some of the choc/pome. candies. I love both of those flavors. Sweet and sour, can't get much better than that.

I'm heading to Walmart today and will be sure to pick up some of the choc/pome. candies. I love both of those flavors. Sweet and sour, can't get much better than that.
Let us know how you like them. :cool: I told my husband that we should include them with some Christmas gifts this year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom