Dijon mustard - In what supermarket aisle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Julio

Senior Cook
I have been to 3 different supermarkets looking for dijon mustard but none seem to carry it unless i am looking in the wrong supermarket aisle :( The supermarkets i have been to i have looked in the mustard section but since i don't see it there i was thinking that it might be some where else in the supermarket. I asked some of the workers and they all tell me in mustard section.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sometimes they put it in the condiment section - jars with jalepenos, pickles, relishes, pickled items of all kinds, etc.

yep, with the mustard. Lots of brands carry a dijon-style mustard. It's in all of our supermarkets.

I always find it in the condiment section - ketchup, relish etc...sometimes i see the more expensive brands at the meat counter. One thing i can never find is mint sauce...everyone always has mint jelly, but i want the sauce..that is hard to find too..once i did find it, it was with the bacon????

It never hurts to ask someone who works there! But whenever I ask someone from the supermarket I always find someone relatively middle aged who works there because usually they end up knowing in exactly what corner its in and the price

I don't pay the high price for Grey poupoo. I just use a store brand or one in the middle.

It never hurts to ask someone who works there! But whenever I ask someone from the supermarket I always find someone relatively middle aged who works there because usually they end up knowing in exactly what corner its in and the price

Real men don't ask for directions! :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes there is an imported food section....try there.....I sorta can't believe that you can't find it in "the Bronx"....lol
I imported my husband from "the Bronx" 62 years ago....He lived on E 141 St and went to P.S. 65, Clark Jr. High and Morris High school....do you know those places?

I have been to 3 different supermarkets looking for dijon mustard but none seem to carry it unless i am looking in the wrong supermarket aisle :( The supermarkets i have been to i have looked in the mustard section but since i don't see it there i was thinking that it might be some where else in the supermarket. I asked some of the workers and they all tell me in mustard section.

Happy Thanksgiving!

i am hoping you found your mustard. all the hints were of no matter if you did not find it. hope u did. :chef:

I don't pay the high price for Grey poupoo. I just use a store brand or one in the middle.

I agree with Silversage. IMO there is a huge flavor benefit to buying high quality mustards. And with mustard the price difference won't break the bank like some other products might.

Back
Top Bottom