Do you wear an apron when cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still laughing..............that's great when these stories transcend generational issues and everyone can laugh........keep that story, Addie, and be sure to tell her future hubby or partner when she decides to tie the knot.......it will be a perfect bon mot to introduce someone to your family.........best wishes

I'm still laughing..............that's great when these stories transcend generational issues and everyone can laugh........keep that story, Addie, and be sure to tell her future hubby or partner when she decides to tie the knot.......it will be a perfect bon mot to introduce someone to your family.........best wishes

Thank you. She now tells the story on herself. :angel:

I remember a particular lime green bedspread (chenille).......it went from being a bedspread to curtains, to a sofa cover, to then dust rags all withing a span of 10 years........that was my German-heritage grandmother.......and since I was a slob with tissues (allergies) I had to hear "Debrah (German accent), there is a place for everything, and everything has its place"........I swear she is the one who made the line up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My childhood sweatshirts with prints are laying on my daughter's bed, it a cute bed spreed with Flintstones, my little ponies and other characters that was popular in the 80. Hallway carpet, I can see my old nightdress in there and the living room carpet is made of old jeans. I had look around the basement and found a kid apron made of jeans and my mum's floral blouse.

I remember a particular lime green bedspread (chenille).......it went from being a bedspread to curtains, to a sofa cover, to then dust rags all withing a span of 10 years........that was my German-heritage grandmother.......and since I was a slob with tissues (allergies) I had to hear "Debrah (German accent), there is a place for everything, and everything has its place"........I swear she is the one who made the line up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I not only got the accent, it was delivered in German.:LOL:

I not only got the accent, it was delivered in German.:LOL:
Actually it was a low guttural sound from the back of her throat and it went like this: De---------brah with brah emanating from the back of her throat in a disproving manner.........:ROFLMAO: but I learned so much from her and her house is always my "happy place" to go to when I want to decompress, etc................:yum::yum::yum:

Damn right. And my Momma wears one as her bib. Mine and those my Momma wears were made by her Momma (my grandma). And when my Momma spills on hers, I tell her everything is washable,.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom