Does gravy freeze well?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziquzie

Chef Extraordinaire
I went overboard last night.... I made 4 cups, we used barely 1 cup.

Ever frozen it?

sweet!!!
gravy all week!!!!!
got a few potato flakes too......
:)
thanks.

LOL!!!!
I won't even go into WHY I have leftover gravy, besides that screaming 4 year olds that "DONT LIKE GRAVY" extremely spoiled my appetite.... even for gravy.
Wanna come for dinner some night? It's really fun.
:(

Yes, YES I do!
Don't ya know kids are nicer when strangers are around?

LOL!!!!
I won't even go into WHY I have leftover gravy, besides that screaming 4 year olds that "DONT LIKE GRAVY" extremely spoiled my appetite.... even for gravy.
Sure I know the screaming 4 year olds..I have a screaming,shoving the plate and stubornly saying as she screams I don't want that meat or veggie or what ever...Your 4 year old needs to meet going on 3 Miss olivia..My way with her. I give her one shove of the plate. then we remove it and we ignore her, unless she wails more then we go sit all alone, no tv, nobooks, no toys nothing but 4 walls and we can scream and yesll all we want. til we decide it might be more fun to be with all of the ones who are laughing and eating and sometimes singing a song as we go..When we come back into the room we just say hi Livi want some food? Carson is asking for more. most times she devours everything right now..Works everytime. And the rest of the evening is fun..We just don't let her run the order of things..
Sometimes a quiet voice brings about amazing results...So want to send that 4 year old to my boot camp?:LOL:
kades

Last edited:
LOL!!!!

What's your address again? I have nothing for diner today, I'll bring my four kids. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom