Easy canned oyster recipes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha! Nope. I've never bought tinned mussels. There is a good supply of the frozen mussels here.

Fumblebee oysters or whoever...Ha! Nasty! Big thick, nasty, chewy string of rubberbandedness around them. Ewwwwww, chunk city!

The soft middle is really good tho'.

Try John West Oysters if you can find them, they're not chewy just lush and soft! :)

the oysters i have are a korean product with the brand name ralphs. right now i'm leaning toward making pasta with white oyster sauce. i imagine this would be similar to the white clam sauce pasta dish that i already know and like a lot. wish the caveats had come before i ever picked up these dastardly cans of oysters. bea, i'm still laughing about having a cat standing by--hilarious!. we do have some cats on the grounds where i live. if worse comes to worst.... :)

the oysters i have are a korean product with the brand name ralphs. right now i'm leaning toward making pasta with white oyster sauce. i imagine this would be similar to the white clam sauce pasta dish that i already know and like a lot. wish the caveats had come before i ever picked up these dastardly cans of oysters. bea, i'm still laughing about having a cat standing by--hilarious!. we do have some cats on the grounds where i live. if worse comes to worst.... :)

Post them here, I'll eat them :LOL:

for the time being, i'm going to be kicking this proverbial can of oysters down the road a piece. and i'll come back to it when i'm more ready to act....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom