Electronic cookbooks? Suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

QuickAndEezy

Assistant Cook
Hello - I received an iPad for Christmas and through an app I can also read Kindle books on it.

I am thinking about buying some ibooks and ebooks that are cookbooks. Has anyone had any experiences good or bad with them?

Thanks!

The Internet archive

What an interesting resource!

I haven't had a chance to go through them closely yet to figure out which ones to take a look at, but I am positive my wife will find this book - originally published in 1896 - to be really helpful!

Ladies' Home Cook Book: A Complete Manual of Household Duties

Thanks!

What an interesting resource!

I haven't had a chance to go through them closely yet to figure out which ones to take a look at, but I am positive my wife will find this book - originally published in 1896 - to be really helpful!

Ladies' Home Cook Book: A Complete Manual of Household Duties

Thanks!

:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to DC, if you survive telling your wife how helpful you think that book will be. ;)

my personal ebook favorite is Mastering the art of french cooking :) home cooking doesn't get better than that imo :P

QuickAndEezy said:
Hello - I received an iPad for Christmas and through an app I can also read Kindle books on it.

I am thinking about buying some ibooks and ebooks that are cookbooks. Has anyone had any experiences good or bad with them?

Thanks!

Since I am a cookbook addict, I had to get used to it. But now...I love it! And the iPad takes up less space!

I love my iPad!! And there are amazing sites out, such as recipegrazer, ( great recipes and updated every day) it's in the app store and free!!! Iv also have the amazon kindle. Iv downloaded many books including recipe books. Some are free and some you do have to pay for. I hope this helps. If you want more sites, just ask....:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom