Favorite Fast Food Joint

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Nacho Supreme at Taco Bell and Krystal burgers and chiks. My husband likes Arby's the best, so that's the place we stop on vacation. I really do not like anything I've ever had at McD's.

After days of carefully considering all of the available options, and hours of scrutinizing menu choices, food quality/quantities to price ratio etc, etc. I have settled on my quintessential fast food joint! "Uncle Bob's Kitchen" It is a small family owned establishment that offers great food at excellent prices. It offers several types of burgers, sandwiches, po-boys, gumbos, soups, salads and breakfast foods that are sure to please the most discriminating palate. Served in a relaxed, and warm atmosphere by a friendly and knowledgable staff. Southern Charm abounds in this off-the-beaten-track, local eatery. Call ahead for reservations as it is "almost always crowed"
Happy Hour 4:00 PM--6:00 PM.

Closed Sundays.

quizno's (honey bacon club), subway (bmt or melt) & dairy queen (ultimate combo & skor blizzard) come to mind right away... a nando's just opened in town here & it's pretty good, much better than kfc. has anyone been to a pollo campero before? we don't have any in canada yet. i saw a thing on the food network about it; people would wait in line for hours to just for some fried chicken, and some people would buy some & sell it right away to people at the end of the line. is it really that good? if i ever go to the southern states (where most of them are) i want to give it a try. same with in & out burger (& not just because it got mentioned in the big lebowski). as for mcdonald's i haven't eaten there since they had pizza, so it's been ~10yrs, except for the odd mcflurry now & then (which doesn't really count as eating at mcdonald's). i worked with a guy who worked in a fancy hotel/restaurant & at any time he & the chef could have been the biggest food snobs in the building, but they still weren't too cool to eat at mcdonald's before heading to work lol. i always like hearing stuff like that.

Dangerous topic, love fast food but try to keep it to once a week or less... I enjoy A&W burgers, chicken strips at Wendy's (like their frosty's too), Big Mac at McD's (although for some reason they are incapable of leaving off the onions that I request... also love their Nuggets, although I'm not sure that's real chicken), Whopper at Burger King... and EVERYTHING at Dairy Queen, so that is definately my fave...

There is only one fast food joint we go to, and that is about once a year or less often.

Taco Bell. When we go we order a ton of stuff (forty bucks or so) and eat it for the next week or so.

Then we are Taco Bell sated until the next time.

Other than that never go to a fast food place, unless we are on a long trip and there is nothing else available.

Our only fast food is a Dairy Queen. I have
a junior burger about 2 to 3 times a year
with onion rings of course :) I usually
go for a chocolate or butterscotch sundae
with pecans a little more often......
When I go to Calif and visit, the first thing
I hit is the In/Out Burger uummmm

We almost never eat at fast food joints. BUT when we have to take a road trip, we have a little doggie with us. So for lunch fast food picnics are the order of the day (yes, I pack fruit and veggie snacks, juices and pop, but not whole meals). Since hubby was diagnosed with diabetes we try to pay attention to that. For our dime, McD's salads (for me) and a quarter pounder (for him) does it. You have to understand, this is a half dozen meals a year, only when we are on the road. For me, it would be a childhood memory ... a few Taco Bell tacos (hubby hasn't figured out how to carb count them). Once my doggie meets her maker, I never, ever plan on going to a fast food place again in my life! But for now, when I need to go take care of Mom or Dad (a 3-day drive), those McD's salads are a lifesaver.

:) I love Burger King Whoppers get one maybe,maybe once a year on a road trip.At home once every 5-6 weeks if Im in town its a Sonic green chili cheese burger and fries which you can get anywhere in New Mexico.But if Im in town about every 2 weeks I to go to a local diner and get Huevos Rancheros with red and green chili,beans,hash browns and a homemade flour tortilla.A great breakfast before grocery shopping if I shop on an empty stomach I end up buying alot of stuff not on my list.Like Oreos,donuts etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom