Favorite kadesma recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jeez Alix.....Mrs D was looking over my shoulder when I was reading the link you provided......now I am obliged to make it this weekend. I hope it works with egg substitute...Mrs D is allergic.We'll see how it goes.

I'm wondering about that. Most commercial egg substitutes contain egg whites. Is there something else that you use?

It's the yokes she is allergic to. She uses this stuff for scrambled and likes it but I have never used it for baking.

I have never seen that brand here in the US. I use egg substitutes often because I eat a lot of eggs. I have baked with them sucessfully. I have tried varied brands and have been most satisfied with WalMart's store brand. They tasted the most like eggs to me.

kadesma's kale soup recipe is so wonderful, easy, and i make it frequently. i love kale, and hers is a hearty, tasty winter soup to warm you through and through. i've not been able to find the fettucine sausage this recipe calls for, but i've found that any good pork sausage fits the bill nicely.

sorry, i don't know how to make a link for this recipe of kades. you can look it up on her profile page. or, maybe one of the mods can help with this?

Last edited:
Made CJ's pork chops in onion sauce, but I used pork steaks instead. It was so close to what my Mom used to make I could almost feel Mom sitting next to me. :flowers: (My Mom always loved when I gave her flowers.) My Mom's was a bit tangy tasting, so next time I'll try this using sour cream. Bet that's the difference from kadema's cream.

Back
Top Bottom