Feeling Really Dumb!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsLMB

Executive Chef
I've just joined this forum this evening and I keep seeing something over and over that I don't understand.

Can someone please tell me what TNT means?

I am sure I will be having one of those DUH moments when I find out.

Thanks for not laughing too hard ;)

I've just joined this forum this evening and I keep seeing something over and over that I don't understand.

LOL! TNT = Tried 'N True or DYNOMITE!!!!

See .. I told you I would have a DUH moment !! :rolleyes:

Thank you ... now the cloud of mystery is gone :)

MrsLMB said:

Don't feel stupid!
I did a "pardon my ignorance" (PMI) and asked similar questions, am thinking Taxlady posted FAQ from the original website. Very helpful. Since I use IPad, we don't see all the stuff on the regular site.

Everyone makes you feel welcome, and all have a strangely bizarre sense of humor which I love! Welcome!

Don't feel stupid!
I did a "pardon my ignorance" (PMI) and asked similar questions, am thinking Taxlady posted FAQ from the original website. Very helpful. Since I use IPad, we don't see all the stuff on the regular site.

Everyone makes you feel welcome, and all have a strangely bizarre sense of humor which I love! Welcome!

:stuart: ¿ʇɐႡʇ ʎɐs noʎ sәʞɐɯ ʇɐႡʍ ¿sn ¿ɹoɯnႡ ɟo әsuәs әɹɹɐz!q

Barbara L said:
:wacko: Nah, you just have to stand on your head to read it. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I stick by my strangely bizarre sense of humor comment. You all are my kind of peeps. BTW, Happy Easter!

So, what do you do, turn your computer upside down and type??? :huh:
Of course!

I agree with Fiona; the only dumb question is the one you don't ask.
I don't know. What about the 4th grader who, when I was teaching about Ferdinand Magellan and how he died in the Philippines in 1521, asked (in all seriousness), "Is he still dead?" :ohmy:

Of course!

I don't know. What about the 4th grader who, when I was teaching about Ferdinand Magellan and how he died in the Philippines in 1521, asked (in all seriousness), "Is he still dead?" :ohmy:

You should have answered, "I don't know, that was before I was born."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom